Movie Guide?

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
nickb

HTPC Specs: Show details

Movie Guide?

Post by nickb » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:34 am

Greetings,

I'm new to My Media Center, using it for the first time. I'm trying to locate the analogue of the "Movie Guide" from the WMC menu, to schedule recordings of upcoming movies.

So far all I've found in My Media Center is a way to buy movies from Amazon or something (seriously guys?) by tapping on "New + Upcoming". Expected behavior would be to receive the same output as the "Movie Guide" in WMC so as to schedule recordings, not to be propositioned with purchase (that I'm quite sure Ceton would make commission on).

So where could I locate the "Movie Guide" in My Media Center app? In case it matters, I'm using the Android version.

Ed 

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Ed  » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:37 am

'On Tonight' is it, don't plan on getting anymore than that. The app is basically in stagnation/EOL ever since Motz left the company. I wish they would update it to IOS 7/ Android Material Design guidelines (on the corresponding platforms) at least, but I seriously doubt that's ever happening.