Selling my Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe tuner

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
lrish

HTPC Specs: Show details

Selling my Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe tuner

Post by lrish » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:50 pm

I am just outside my 30 day return window for the Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe. I'm assuming you know what that is if you're reading this.

My local cable company can't provide me a CableCARD that stays activated for more than two weeks before their system converts the serial number on the card to one that "is now showing up as a cable box". Their solution is to have me go back and forth to their office to exchange for a new card instead of fixing the problem.

I'm buying an antenna to alleviate my headaches with them and sadly this card isn't compatible with an OTA antenna. The first person to PayPal rnurthen [at] comcast.net $220 will have it shipped with a tracking number ASAP. If you paypal me and aren't the winner it will be refunded.

THIS POST WILL BE DELETED WHEN ITEM SELLS. IF TOO MUCH TIME PASSES I MAY ALSO LIST THIS ON CRAIGSLIST AND/OR EBAY