FS: Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
Gatman

HTPC Specs: Show details

FS: Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH

Post by Gatman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:30 am

Hi folks,

A couple months back I purchased a Ceton InfiniTV 6 and gave Windows Media Center a spin. After much tinkering my wife and I decided WMC wasn't for us (our need for extenders complicated things more than we wanted to deal with). As such, I have a like-new InfiniTV 6 for sale. It includes all original packaging, and everything is in pristine condition. The InfiniTV 6 ran without problems, and when I had it up I stress-tested it and recorded 6 programs at once on my HTPC without any problems on my gigabit network.

I am asking $190, and that includes ground shipping (if you want overnight or two-day I can get your information and let you know how much additional it will be above ground). Current price on Amazon and NewEgg right now is $279.99. Continental US only. Payment via Paypal, and I will eat the PayPal fee. I have pictures of the unit, the packaging and all the contents that I am happy to send to anyone that is interested, and I am more than happy to answer questions. I am PayPal verified, and I can provide you my eBay account ID if you'd like to review my ratings there to get comfortable with me.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Gary

Gatman

Post by Gatman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:01 am

Posted the pics on my Google drive. Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Gatman

Post by Gatman » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Before I go to the trouble of listing this on the big auction site, I thought I'd give any GreenButton users one more chance. Price drop to $165, includes ground shipping. PM or email me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Gary

Gatman

Post by Gatman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:56 am

SOLD!