Time Warner channel re-org guide problem

Global guide related discussion. All Windows versions.
woolooloo

HTPC Specs: Show details

Time Warner channel re-org guide problem

Post by woolooloo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:59 pm

I've got two 7MC setups, one with a HD Homerun Prime and one with a Hauppauge HD PVR that I use when I want to record something without copy protection. When TWC Charlotte reorganized their channels, I went through TV setup on both of them right after the the re-org and there was a new lineup with the new channels that I used and was all set.

Then they stopped supporting the new lineup and fixed the channels on the old lineup. On my HDHR Prime setup, I was able to go back through the TV setup and select the new old lineup and everything is just great. However, when I select that lineup on my HD PVR setup, it puts up the old, incorrect channels and I can't get it to find the new channels. I've tried:

* Selecting the new channel lineup (with the old name)
* Reinstalling from a backup from before the channel lineup change and running through TV setup, same thing, it is still showing old channels
* I've deleted the mcepg*.db file and mcepg* directories from C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\eHome which is supposed to delete the channel database and force it to rebuild. And when I restart WMC after this, it does get rid of the guide and only shows a "Live TV Setup" (or something like that) option instead like it is a fresh install of WMC
* I've tried entering a different, neighboring zip code to force it to retrieve new information
* Uninstalled WMC and WMP and reinstalled them

None of this works. Any other ideas? I really don't want to have to do a fresh install!