infiniTV4 Low Profile Bracket Needed

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
Hurracayne_dre

HTPC Specs: Show details

infiniTV4 Low Profile Bracket Needed

Post by Hurracayne_dre » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:53 am

Good evening all,

I been lurking here for a while, I had my InfiniTV4 since it came out when it was $400 dollars.
However I need some assistance. Nothing major but by any chance does anyone know where you can purchase a replacement Low profile bracket for the infinity 4? :?:

I bought a new micro atx case and noticed I didn't have my low profile bracket.

barnabas1969

Post by barnabas1969 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:12 am

Contact Ceton support. They can sell you a low profile bracket for a small price.

Hurracayne_dre

Post by Hurracayne_dre » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Thanks, I decided to hit them up again

blueiedgod

Post by blueiedgod » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:38 pm

barnabas1969 wrote:Contact Ceton support. They can sell you a low profile bracket for a small price.
I agree! I am also one of the original InifniTV4 owners, and I misplaced the full size bracket. I e-mailed them and explained the situation. They OVERNIGHTED 2 different types of brackets (there are 2 different physical designs of the card) to me, FREE of charge!

That's what I call customer service!

bandook

Post by bandook » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Off topic, but what's the deal with the original infinitv4 not fitting squarely in the pcie slot without bending the bracket? Its funny cause I just seen a card on eBay and you could tell they had to bend the bracket too. Wonder how many support tickets ceton got because the card wasn't showing up in windows after installing?

barnabas1969

Post by barnabas1969 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:51 am

bandook wrote:Off topic, but what's the deal with the original infinitv4 not fitting squarely in the pcie slot without bending the bracket? Its funny cause I just seen a card on eBay and you could tell they had to bend the bracket too. Wonder how many support tickets ceton got because the card wasn't showing up in windows after installing?
Mine had the same problem. Actually the first one fried because of this problem, and Ceton cross-shipped (overnight) a new card free of charge.

Hurracayne_dre

Post by Hurracayne_dre » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:54 pm

blueiedgod wrote:
barnabas1969 wrote:Contact Ceton support. They can sell you a low profile bracket for a small price.
I agree! I am also one of the original InifniTV4 owners, and I misplaced the full size bracket. I e-mailed them and explained the situation. They OVERNIGHTED 2 different types of brackets (there are 2 different physical designs of the card) to me, FREE of charge!

That's what I call customer service!
I'm an original owner as well. I get around to emailing them today.

blueiedgod

Post by blueiedgod » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:15 pm

bandook wrote:Off topic, but what's the deal with the original infinitv4 not fitting squarely in the pcie slot without bending the bracket? Its funny cause I just seen a card on eBay and you could tell they had to bend the bracket too. Wonder how many support tickets ceton got because the card wasn't showing up in windows after installing?

I think there are 2 different brackets for 2 different Ceton card designs. If someone at the factory installed the wrong bracket, then it would not sit right.