W7CallerId and WHS

dmagerl

HTPC Specs: Show details

W7CallerId and WHS

Post by dmagerl » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 pm

I'm trying to get W7CallerId running on WHS (I think 2011) but I cant get the W7callerid service to start. It's set to automatic. When I manually try to start it, it says "starting" for a few seconds and then "W7callerID has stopped. Some applications stop when not doing work" (I''m paraphrasing the wordy but not very useful error message)

When installing the program, it pops up a window asking which account to use for running and I picked the default account (I think it was \workgroup\server\. I'm not in front of it right now) and gave it Administrator privileges. I've turned the firewall off for now, but W7callerId shows up as an permitted app in the firewall window anyway.

Event viewer gives this error"

Error refreshing Settings: System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: Could not connect to net.tcp://localhost:8010/. The connection attempt lasted for a time span of 00:00:00.9843750. TCP error code 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8010. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8010
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SocketConnectionInitiator.Connect(Uri uri, TimeSpan timeout)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SocketConnectionInitiator.Connect(Uri uri, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BufferedConnectionInitiator.Connect(Uri uri, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOpenOnce.System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ICallOnce.Call(ServiceChannel channel, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOnceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)
Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at WcfService.IService.StopCom()
at W7CallerID.W7CallerIDServer.PDU5EIE27(Object , EventArgs )

I'm kind of stuck. The caller Id modem is up and running, I can see caller ID info coming into the computer when I use the Test Modem window, it's just that I cant the service to run.

Any clues as to where I should look next?