Record TV from Windows Phone App not Working

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
breazile

HTPC Specs: Show details

Record TV from Windows Phone App not Working

Post by breazile » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:46 am

I'm using the My Media Center app on Windows Phone, and went to the guide to schedule Monday Night Football. I selected the option to record the series, and the red dots show that the guide entry was set to record. If I hit the back button and then click on scheduled recordings, the item does not show up. I logged out, and logged back into the app, went to the guide, and it is no longer selected to record. I selected it again, and it showed up in the guide that it will record, but then it was gone again when I logged out and back in.

I have had programs fail to record in the past like this when I try to schedule something to record from within the app. If I schedule it directly from my media center PC it works just fine.

I did this at 4:13pm Monday, and I'm trying to schedule channel 418 at 5:30pm (Comcast, Renton, WA), but it does not take. The app should either schedule it properly, or show an error if it cannot schedule. With this bug the application is very unreliable because it shows in the guide that it will record, but recording is never scheduled.