Missing logos

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
Nellieboy55

HTPC Specs: Show details

Missing logos

Post by Nellieboy55 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi been lurking here for a while normally just browse but now I need help. Recently bought the my media centre app for my ipad mini and also my channel logos XL. My htpc running win 8pro with media centre.not all of the logos are showing in the guide on MMC app.I,m in the uk and bbc1,bbc2,itv1 and channel4 are not showing up these are normally channel numbers 1 2 3 and 4. Channel 5 shows ok. There are many more missing but all are present in windows media centre guide. Have recently upgraded to ios7 but the problem existed in ios6 as well. I have tried clearing the cache also reinstalled mmc .tried big logos and standard still no show. My PC specs are asus p8 z77-m i3 3225, 8 gig samsung green ram samsung 830 ssd 60gb and 2 wd red 3tb drives. It's not impossible to use the guide in mmc but it makes it harder than it should be.if I click on the channel say bbc1 it gives all the correct details on next page. Hope you can help guys I'm getting earache from her indoors. Sorry forgot to add I have the blackgold BGT 3602 card dualsatellite an dual terrestrial tv. TIA neil

Sleerts

Post by Sleerts » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:43 pm

http://missingremote.com/forums/yammm-u ... ing-sunday

YAMMM API expired, hopefully updated soon
HTPC Noob....Learning tho

Motz

Post by Motz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:06 pm

This is something different, there is an outstanding bug currently with logos with spaces in their name. I do not have an eta for a fix.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

Nellieboy55

Post by Nellieboy55 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi thanks for reply I will just have to be patient then. At least now I know I have no problem with my setup.i have about 400 movies many of which show no artwork in mmc. I assume this is to do with the yamm problem mentioned above and in other posts.i have all artwork and meta data saved in folders with films using mediabrowser 2 . I really like the app once these hiccups are sorted it will be the icing on the cake

Nellieboy55

Post by Nellieboy55 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:35 am

Hi again. Any news on when this logo bug will be fixed. I realise that you had to get MMC working in windows 8.1 but that was solved by its release date on 18 th Oct.Mikhino states media bowser support will be in his next update soon to be followed by tv support.as he seems to be actively developing yammm again I'm fairly certain it will happen. So when are your boys going to solve this logo problem.waiting expectantly regards neil