Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe Now Available

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
LuckyDay

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by LuckyDay » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Seen a few of these bots popping up lately.

KFish

Post by KFish » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:38 pm

makryger wrote:The six-tuner version Ceton InfiniTV PCIe is now available for purchase!

If you'd like to help support TheGreenButton.tv hosting costs, then please click through this link:
Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe
This will be at no cost to you or Ceton- this will give TGB.tv a portion of Amazon's profits.
Just wanted to let you know that I used this link to order the Ceton InfiniTV PCIe 6 tuner. Glad to support your forum as it's been quite informative to me and others. Happy Thanksgiving. :thumbup:

holidayboy

Post by holidayboy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Many thanks, it really does help us to cover our costs :thumbup:
Rob.

TGB.tv - the one stop shop for the more discerning Media Center user.

barnabas1969

Post by barnabas1969 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:28 pm

@Mods: You should make a global sticky with links to all the Media-Center-related products on Amazon that can be purchased with your referrer ID to help support the site. If you make it clear that buying the stuff with your link costs the buyer nothing extra and helps support this site, I'm sure lots of people would be happy to do it.

Jay

Post by Jay » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:49 pm

barnabas1969 wrote:@Mods: You should make a global sticky with links to all the Media-Center-related products on Amazon that can be purchased with your referrer ID to help support the site. If you make it clear that buying the stuff with your link costs the buyer nothing extra and helps support this site, I'm sure lots of people would be happy to do it.
If Newegg and Amazon are both offering, I have to go with Newegg to save on the taxes, but if it is an Amazon only deal, I'd be happy to give TGB.tv credit for my purchases.