Constant Spinning Circle when trying to record after reboot

choliscott

HTPC Specs: Show details

Constant Spinning Circle when trying to record after reboot

Post by choliscott » Sun May 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know what MC does upon a reboot? A few days ago, I ordered & received the infinitv6, which I was going to add to an existing Infinitv4 (pci). Got the channel line up set & setup roughly 50 series recordings (start on time, end 3 minutes after). When I attempt to schedule a show, it schedules within 30 seconds. If I try to record a live show, it starts recording within a few seconds.

If I reboot the computer & bring it back up, any shows scheduled to record don't start to record & if I press record, I get the spinning circle for at least an half an hour (if not longer). What's funny is that when I had 2 infinitv4 (pci) configured with about 95 recordings, if I had to reboot the computer, any scheduled recordings would either start within 5 minutes after it the machine is back up or at the next 1/2 hour.

I decided to clear WMC & try setting up with only 8 tuners (all 6 from the Infinitv6 & 2 from the infinitv4) to see if I still have the same problem or not, as I described above.