No tuners found (ETH6)

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
acraigl

HTPC Specs: Show details

No tuners found (ETH6)

Post by acraigl » Tue May 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading from an infinitv4 to an InfiniTV6 ETH. The cable card pairing went great, as did the device setup. Diagnostics are all green. Unforunately, WMC can't find any tuners. Also, step 5, in the quick start guide, does not appear in my system (Ceton Network Tuners plugin) which I assume is the problem. Should I try to reinstall?

Help!

Shackleford

Post by Shackleford » Tue May 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Check her for the latest setup info http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/vie ... =68&t=5194

acraigl

Post by acraigl » Tue May 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks. No idea why, but a uninstall/reinstall did the trick. After the reboot the tuners were found immediately.

woodchuck

Post by woodchuck » Tue May 21, 2013 10:57 pm

acraigl wrote:Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading from an infinitv4 to an InfiniTV6 ETH. The cable card pairing went great, as did the device setup. Diagnostics are all green. Unforunately, WMC can't find any tuners. Also, step 5, in the quick start guide, does not appear in my system (Ceton Network Tuners plugin) which I assume is the problem. Should I try to reinstall?

Help!
Same thing happened to me. Uninstall the Ceton drivers, reboot, then reinstall them. You'll note that one of the options when you reinstall will be something like "InfiniTV Network Support" or something like that. It never installed before because I had the PCIe version. Hope that helps!

cybrsage

Post by cybrsage » Thu May 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Same thing happened to me.