YAMMM not grabbing anything for newer movies

nadspink

HTPC Specs: Show details

YAMMM not grabbing anything for newer movies

Post by nadspink » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:17 am

i noticed the other day that i'm not getting cover art or meta data for any of my 2011 movies that i add to my movies folder. i saw a post over at digital lifestyle that talked about something like this but that was for recorded movies and a problem with the OS looking at the wrong url. i can't imagine that this would affect yammm but maybe i'm wrong. is anyone else having a similar problem? oh ya, i'm using media centers native movie library not a third party setup like My Movies. maybe this has something to do with it?

richard1980

Post by richard1980 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:46 am

No, the issues are not related. WMC uses a Microsoft server for covers, and YAMMM uses themoviedb.org and thetvdb.com. I have recorded several movies that are missing covers in the native Movie Guide, but YAMMM finds the covers just fine.

Can you provide some examples of movies that you are having problems with?

nadspink

Post by nadspink » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 am

priest was the last one that i have had trouble with. i went back and saw that it had added info for a couple of movie but it seems to take quite a while doing it. it use to add pics and data as soon as i added the file. i did a reinstall of yammm but it's still having the same problem.

nadspink

Post by nadspink » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:00 am

never mind. tried another reinstall and now it seems to working properly. i have no idea why it started acting weird though, this has been the first problem i've ever had with yammm.