My Media Center Services Web Interface

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
Coorzman

HTPC Specs: Show details

My Media Center Services Web Interface

Post by Coorzman » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Are there are plans to incorporate a web interface like the RP server has? Pretty much the only thing keeping me from switching to the My Media Center Apps is the ability to watch shows through a web browser on my Windows 7 PC when I'm away from work.

barnabas1969

Post by barnabas1969 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 pm

A web interface has been requested before. I don't think they're going to do that. They've released a version for Win8 (only) which I think is their answer.

BTW, you can't watch your shows through My Media Center like you can with RP. It's also a requested feature, and Ceton says that it's on their "road map", but they won't give any ETA. They "hinted" that they will even make it work with copy-protected shows, but they never specifically stated such.

Coorzman

Post by Coorzman » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:19 pm

yeah, as soon as that feature is implemented I'm buying the product. For now I'll just hope RP server doesn't break.