FS:Binary HDMI over Cat5e adapter / Episode Audio Amplifiers

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
erkotz

HTPC Specs: Show details

FS:Binary HDMI over Cat5e adapter / Episode Audio Amplifiers

Post by erkotz » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:59 pm

I have some random A/V gear around my house I'm cleaning out, and I figured I would post it here before going to eBay. Unless otherwise indicated, everything here is used, but working.

Binary HDMI over Cat5e extenders
Model B-200-1CAT-HDIR

I've got a few sets of Binary HDMI over Cat5e/Cat6 (single-wire units) adapters. They are are manufactured by Binary and are model B-200-1CAT-HDIR. Each set includes 1 transmitter, 1 receiver, and 2 power supplies.

They support HDCP, 1080P, 3D and Deep color. Full specs at http://www.snapav.com/p-268-b-200-1cat-hdir.aspx - Please note that while these support 2-way IR, I do not have the IR targets/transmitters for them, so you would need to provide your own if you are looking for IR support. These are in good physical condition, maybe a few scuffs and scrapes, but nothing major. Asking $100 per set shipped within the US. I have several sets.

Episode Audio 8 channel amplifier
Model EA-AMP-8D-70

These amplifiers produce 70 watts per channel (at 4 ohms) and have a total of 8 channels in 2U of space. Perfect for a multi-room audio setup, outdoor speakers, or a home theater. Also supports bridging into 4 140-watt channels.

Supports a 12V trigger to power on/off, audio detection, or manual power on/off. Each channel can be used with its own input, complete with gain control, or channels can be configured to use a common bus for audio.

The manufacturer's website is http://episodespeakers.com/product/101/ ... -B-Inputs) - note that this is a link to the "A-suffix" model - the units I have do not have the trailing A. As far as I can tell they are the same (unit looks the same, features look the same).

Asking $225 + shipping (will be about $10-$20 for UPS ground, depending on where you are). I am not sure if I have the rack-mount ears for them, if that's important to you let me know and I'll look.

Episode Audio 12 channel amplifier
Model EA-AMP-12D-70

These amplifiers produce 70 watts per channel (at 4 ohms) and have a total of 12 channels in 2U of space. Perfect for a multi-room audio setup, outdoor speakers, or a home theater. Also supports bridging into 4 140-watt channels.

Supports a 12V trigger to power on/off, audio detection, or manual power on/off. Each channel can be used with its own input, complete with gain control, or channels can be configured to use a common bus for audio.

The manufacturer's website is http://episodespeakers.com/product/102/ ... -B-Inputs) - note that this is a link to the "A-suffix" model - the units I have do not have the trailing A. As far as I can tell they are the same (unit looks the same, features look the same).

Asking $275 + shipping (will be about $10-$20 for UPS ground, depending on where you are). I am not sure if I have the rack-mount ears for them, if that's important to you let me know and I'll look.

Just to clarify, these are my personal sale and Ceton has no involvement in this whatsoever. If you're reasonably close to Charlotte, NC, or willing to drive here, I might be open to some trades (my want list currently includes a pocket bike, large-ish (55"+) 1080P HDTV, arcade games, pinball table, rack-mount UPS with NEMA 30 amp plug)
Quality Assurance Manager, Ceton Corporation