[Resolved]'Golden Boy' + Not showing under 'Premiers'

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
Crunch

HTPC Specs: Show details

[Resolved]'Golden Boy' + Not showing under 'Premiers'

Post by Crunch » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:32 pm

We use this function a lot to find shows, but it seems hit and miss.
Golden Boy pilot 10pm 26th and number other shows from time to time not showing in Premieres?
Daytona race tomorrow not showing. That ones a bit different but would be great if critera could be changed so they all populated.
Thanks

Motz

Post by Motz » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 pm

It is based on guide data inside of Windows Media Center. If WMC does not mark it as a premiere in the guide it will not show up. Usually WMC guide is pretty good, but something like a "mid season return" would not show up.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

Motz

Post by Motz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 am

An update here, i did check my premieres today and I did see Golden Boy on there. I know media center's guide data that is more than 7+ days out is sometimes off and odd, so check again now and let me know if you see it on yours
I Write, Code, and Tweet

foxwood

Post by foxwood » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Next weeks episode is showing up on my list of Premieres, but the Pilot was broadcast (and recorded) last night!

Motz

Post by Motz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 pm

I would had to check WMC guide data last night, but my assumption is that the guide data just didn't have it marked as a premiere, but instead has this episode listed as a premiere.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

Motz

Post by Motz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:28 am

Looked up all the golden boy episodes in the guide, and yeah they have episode 3 (young guns) as the premiere, see attached. Since we source off the guide we can only be as accurate as the guide right now.
Golden Boys.PNG
I Write, Code, and Tweet