SNR and Signal Level Protocol w/CC

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
Crash2009

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Crash2009 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 am

Bee_Dee_3_Dee wrote: Will do! :)

But first i noticed u have a Radeon HD 6770!

Cool! Because I just started using an HD4650 (XFX HD-465X-ZDF2) when i got my Ceton. But it has been BSODing a lot. I've never had anything but nVidia. (for gaming.)

With this HD4650, wat should and wat shouldn't i do as far as installing driver tricks and wat not to do(s). like things to keep enabled. and wat to disable in the AMD control center?Tanks! :)
Mine is XFX too. I didn't like the XFX drivers. Then I tried a few of the AMD drivers, didn't like them either. Then I got mad, uninstalled everything XFX and AMD from Uninstall Programs and Device Manager. Went to Windows Update and told Microsoft to figure it out. The driver from windows update is the most reliable for me. Watch out for Control Center,,,Don't monkey with the settings unless Regedit is your best friend. Windows Update just gave me the driver, and that's all I'm using. No Control center, Hydravision, Catalyst or any of that crap. Mine runs fine without it.

For BSOD get a copy of Bluescreenview http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

What Antivirus are you running?

Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:48 am

Crash2009 wrote:
Bee_Dee_3_Dee wrote: Will do! :)

But first i noticed u have a Radeon HD 6770!

Cool! Because I just started using an HD4650 (XFX HD-465X-ZDF2) when i got my Ceton. But it has been BSODing a lot. I've never had anything but nVidia. (for gaming.)

With this HD4650, wat should and wat shouldn't i do as far as installing driver tricks and wat not to do(s). like things to keep enabled. and wat to disable in the AMD control center?Tanks! :)
Mine is XFX too. I didn't like the XFX drivers. Then I tried a few of the AMD drivers, didn't like them either. Then I got mad, uninstalled everything XFX and AMD from Uninstall Programs and Device Manager. Went to Windows Update and told Microsoft to figure it out. The driver from windows update is the most reliable for me. Watch out for Control Center,,,Don't monkey with the settings unless Regedit is your best friend. Windows Update just gave me the driver, and that's all I'm using. No Control center, Hydravision, Catalyst or any of that crap. Mine runs fine without it.

For BSOD get a copy of Bluescreenview http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

What Antivirus are you running?
No AV on my HTPC. My Gaming PC has the Corporate version of NAV. (are these Rap lyrics? ;) ) And i just keep the HTPC away from all possible Viruses and Spyware. If i ever have to, I'll scan the HTPC with my Gaming PC. (MORE Rap! :D ) i know how to use AntiRoot Kits in safe mode if i need to.

Before i hooked up my TA all i used were like wat u have; the Win7 Legacy drivers. i'll try them again. (Thanks!) if they're all u use. then it is cool. must work fine.

I started using the AMD drivers because after i got my TA working they seemed to work better because the Legacy drivers were crashing. Maybe the card is just bad.

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 am

Bee_Dee_3_Dee wrote:Maybe the card is just bad.
That's what I thought about mine. Turned out to be bad ram. Ask Ceton if they have time to have a look at your dump files. Have you uploaded a diag yet?

Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:56 am

Crash2009 wrote:
Bee_Dee_3_Dee wrote:Maybe the card is just bad.
That's what I thought about mine. Turned out to be bad ram. Ask Ceton if they have time to have a look at your dump files. Have you uploaded a diag yet?
i haven't started a diag yet with Ceton because i'm still using outdated and unsupported hardware. i'm going to have to switch from my existing Socket 939 to my LGA775 PC (listed below) before i can ask Ceton to diagnose. They definitely don't support my 939 because it has an nForce 4 Chipset. And it says on the Ceton website that they don't support it. :D

i figured out how to run the windows debugger last year. but maybe Ceton can figure out if need be. once i switch to my LGA775. But it shouldn't ever crash. i hope i hope i hope. :)

it will be sad to finally say good-bye to my good old 939 PC. Maybe it can be a file server one day. But by going from a Gaming PC six years ago, to being an HTPC three years ago, it sure has proven to be a great investment. it has lasted for literally tens of thousands of hours! :) it even died once and was reborn at the Main ASUS repair facility and sent back to me.

Existing setup:

939 System Summary
Type: AMD Socket 939
Mainboard: ASUS A8N-SLI Premium
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 2.4GHz
Memory: OCZ EL DDR PC-3200 Dual Channel Platinum
Video Card: ATI HD4650 (XFX HD-465X-ZDF2)

775 System Summary:

Type: Intel LGA775
Mainboard: Gigabyte P35-S3G
Processor: Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale (3.0GHz)
Memory: CORSAIR DOMINATOR 4GB (2 x 2GB)
Video Card: ATI HD4650 (XFX HD-465X-ZDF2) or BFG Geforce GTX295

I can also test with:

1366 System Summary
Type: Intel LGA1366
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
Processor: i7-950
Memory: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 12GB (3 x 4GB) DDR3 2000
Video Card: GTX 560 Ti (2GB)-SLI (EVGA 02G-P3-1568-KR)

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Hmmmm, were you using the nforce when you had the success, playing protected content, on an unauthorized computer?

Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Crash2009 wrote:Hmmmm, were you using the nforce when you had the success, playing protected content, on an unauthorized computer?
the nForce PC (Socket 939) is the only PC i've used for the Ceton. i watch TV on the it. and with my old TV card i could multitask too... the past three years i've wanted a Ceton. (with the ceton and HD TV the 2 GB of RAM gets used up too fast.)

i do everything else on my LGA1366- including this now, mostly gaming. And all with a virtual KM switch that ROCKS! Microsoft even started offering one for free. but for running two or more PCs with a single KM, a virtual KM BLOWS away all physical KVMs. it even works on MAC too. And i almost forgot it works over Wi-Fi. i have the same setup as:

Demonstration of Synergy KM Software http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5xMUTeri9w. the only difference is that extra CRT monitor he has in that vid. other than that i have virtually ;) (haha get it?) the same setup.

sry to ramble off topic so much; but u can see the power of ANY 2nd computer combined with a very good one now. :) IT ROCKS!

Back to the original topic(s):

I did try the Ceton out on my LGA1366. But just to see if (diagnose) signal strengths. (i wanted to test and or verify if they were the same on both PCs- and they were.) but just for an hour or less. and i guess i used my LGA1366 to trouble shoot the TA. It turned out that the first video card (8800GTX) was NOT fully HDCP ready like i though it was. So the LGA1366 proved the TA was AOK and as a result i had to switch from the 8800GTX video card to the HD4650 i had sitting on a shelf for contingency use.

and yes, the protected content problem was fixed on my 939. i can't wait to try Linking the PlayReady folder to another drive letter. That's why i want to get this 939 stable as can be.

As far as stability goes... at the last minuets last night i found and fixed errors on the C Drive with Scandisk. Everything seems aok again. :) i can't believe i didn't run Scandisk on my C Drive untill the last minuet last night. i should have done that WEEKS ago! :D

o well, at least i memorized how to check Scandisk results in Log activity in the Event Viewer after Scandisk completes during start-up and ur back in Windows. (Open Event Viewer/ Expand the Windows Logs category/ Select Wininit. it should be towards the top of the list.) :)

now that i think of it, if i do switch to the LGA775, there should be np trying to Link PlayReady folder to another drive letter.

Edit 1: i just noticed that it sometimes, as i type, sounds like i'm using the 939 when i'm actually using the LGA1366 . But that is only because i'm using one KB (and mouse) for both PCs, simultaneously, with the SynergyKM software. :)

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Bee_Dee_3_Dee wrote:Demonstration of Synergy KM Software http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5xMUTeri9w. the only difference is that extra CRT monitor he has in that vid. other than that i have virtually ;) (haha get it?) the same setup.
That's quite the video!

Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Crash2009 wrote:
Bee_Dee_3_Dee wrote:Demonstration of Synergy KM Software http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5xMUTeri9w. the only difference is that extra CRT monitor he has in that vid. other than that i have virtually ;) (haha get it?) the same setup.
That's quite the video!
i luv demonstrating to ppl how as i move the mouse pointer from one screen to the next, and while tapping on the Keyboard's Windows Key, whichever PC's screen the mouse pointer is on, that same PC's Start Menu Pops-up. :D

oh, and the biggest thing in relation to WMC, is how with WMC in Full Screen, u can quickly and effortlessly move the Mouse pointer on and off WMC in full-screen. It makes using WMC so easy. :)

i need help with my WMC Channel Guide...

...have u ever bothered with saving ur channel guide line-up? And know how to quickly backup and restore it?

(i just removed all channels i'm not subscribed to and it takes too long. i need a quicker way than manually removing them. a backup plan. in case i restore a backup image from say earlier than before i removed them.)

Tanks! :)

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Nope, beyond me. Let me know when you find the "Easy Button".

foxwood

Post by foxwood » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Bee_Dee_3_Dee wrote:i need help with my WMC Channel Guide...

...have u ever bothered with saving ur channel guide line-up? And know how to quickly backup and restore it?
There's no charge for starting new threads - channel backup has nothing to do with SNR and signal levels.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/24631/ba ... -mcbackup/

Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 pm

foxwood wrote:
Bee_Dee_3_Dee wrote:i need help with my WMC Channel Guide...

There's no charge for starting new threads - channel backup has nothing to do with SNR and signal levels.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/24631/ba ... -mcbackup/
Tanks! :) will do.

Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Crash2009 wrote:Nope, beyond me. Let me know when you find the "Easy Button".
good one! :)

i thought i was the master of straight lines. ;)

STC

Post by STC » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Seeing as Microsoft closed WEC down, would you have a copy of AllCetron Signal.txt you could place here for future assistance to to other .tv members?
Any pertinent info to the author would be great.
By the Community, for the Community. 100% Commercial Free.

Want decent guide data back? Check out EPG123

Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:10 pm

STC wrote:Seeing as Microsoft closed WEC down, would you have a copy of AllCetron Signal.txt you could place here for future assistance to to other .tv members?
Any pertinent info to the author would be great.

AllCetonSignals

Code: Select all

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>

<script type="text/vbscript">
'
' -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'  AllCetonSignals.hta
'  Script For Reading All Signal Level, SNR, and Frequency information for Ceton InfiniTV4 tuner.
'  
'  Based on CetonSignals.hta script
'  Author: User:WhatHappend from http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/ , http://experts.windows.com
'  01/15/13
'
'  History -
'	    01/15/13 - Improve measurement accuracy by adding more delay after tuning channel
' 		01/15/13 - First Version uploaded to http://experts.windows.com/frms/windows_entertainment_and_connected_home/f/115/t/103442.aspx
' -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'
const BaseCetonUrl = "http://192.168.200.1"
DIM CetonChannelXMLUrl 
CetonChannelXMLUrl = BaseCetonUrl & "/view_channel_map.cgi?page=0&xml=1"
const MaxLenChanNums = 120

'
' Progress bar class
'
Class ProgressBar
	Private m_PercentComplete
	Private m_CurrentStep
	Private m_ProgressBar
	Private m_Title
	Private m_Text
	Private m_StatusBarText

'Initialize defaults
	Private Sub ProgessBar_Initialize
		m_PercentComplete = 0
		m_CurrentStep = 0
		m_Title = "Progress"
		m_Text = ""
	End Sub

Public Function SetTitle(pTitle)
		m_Title = pTitle
	End Function

Public Function SetText(pText)
		m_Text = pText
	End Function

Public Function Update(percentComplete)
		m_PercentComplete = Int(percentComplete)
		UpdateProgressBar()
	End Function

Public Function Show()
		Set m_ProgressBar = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
		'in code, the colon acts as a line feed
		m_ProgressBar.navigate2 "about:blank" : m_ProgressBar.width = 320 : m_ProgressBar.height = 40 : m_ProgressBar.toolbar = false : m_ProgressBar.menubar = false : m_ProgressBar.statusbar = false : m_ProgressBar.visible = True
		m_ProgressBar.document.write "<body Scroll=no style='margin:0px;padding:0px;'><div style='text-align:center;'><span name='pc' id='pc'>0</span></div>"
		m_ProgressBar.document.write "<div id='statusbar' name='statusbar' style='border:1px solid blue;line-height:10px;height:10px;color:blue;'></div>"
		m_ProgressBar.document.write "<div style='text-align:center'><span id='text' name='text'></span></div>"
		m_ProgressBar.document.focus()
	End Function

Public Function Close()
		m_ProgressBar.quit
		Set m_ProgressBar = Nothing
	End Function

Private Function UpdateProgressBar()
		If m_PercentComplete = 0 Then
			m_StatusBarText = ""
		End If
		For n = m_CurrentStep to m_PercentComplete - 1
			m_StatusBarText = m_StatusBarText & "|"
			m_ProgressBar.Document.GetElementById("statusbar").InnerHtml = m_StatusBarText
			m_ProgressBar.Document.title = n & "% Complete : " & m_Title
			m_ProgressBar.Document.GetElementById("pc").InnerHtml = n & "% Complete : " & m_Title
			'wscript.sleep 10
		Next
		m_ProgressBar.Document.GetElementById("statusbar").InnerHtml = m_StatusBarText
		m_ProgressBar.Document.title = m_PercentComplete & "% Complete : " & m_Title
		m_ProgressBar.Document.GetElementById("pc").InnerHtml = m_PercentComplete & "% Complete : " & m_Title
		m_ProgressBar.Document.GetElementById("text").InnerHtml = m_Text
		m_CurrentStep = m_PercentComplete
		m_ProgressBar.document.focus()
	End Function

End Class
'
' Channel Class  
' Holds the Channel's information
'
Class Channel
	Public CH_numbers
	Public frequency
	Public number	
	Public modulation

Public Function Clone()
		Set Clone = New Channel
		Clone.CH_numbers = CH_numbers
		Clone.frequency = frequency
		Clone.number = number
		Clone.modulation = modulation
	End Function
End Class

'
' Class to keep track of all of the Channels found in line-up
'
Const NumMinMaxToTrack = 100
Class ChannelList

Public sizeOfAllFreqChannels

Public AllFreqChannels()
	Public NumberOfChannels

Public Sub Class_Initialize()

NumberOfChannels = 0
	End Sub

'
	'
	' Add a Channel
	'
	Public Sub AddChannel( chan )
		Dim i,x,added
		chan.CH_numbers = CStr(chan.number)

' Make a Deep copies of Chan for the Smallest Freq and all Freq tracking
		Dim lowChan
		Set lowChan = chan.Clone()

'Set AllFreqChannels(NumberOfChannels) = chan.Clone()  ' Save Deep Copy of Channel in All list
		NumberOfChannels = NumberOfChannels + 1

added = False
		For i = 1 To sizeOfAllFreqChannels
			If lowChan.frequency = AllFreqChannels(i).frequency Then
				' This Frequency already exists, add this channel number to the list
				' cap channel number list len to MaxLenChanNums
				If Len(AllFreqChannels(i).CH_numbers) < MaxLenChanNums Then
					AllFreqChannels(i).CH_numbers = AllFreqChannels(i).CH_numbers & ";" & lowChan.CH_numbers
				End If
				added = True
				Exit For
			ElseIf lowChan.frequency < AllFreqChannels(i).frequency Then
				' Increment Count to indicate the new inserted frequency.
				sizeOfAllFreqChannels = sizeOfAllFreqChannels + 1
				ReDim Preserve AllFreqChannels(sizeOfAllFreqChannels)

'  Shift all values to make room for new value
				For x = sizeOfAllFreqChannels to i + 1 Step -1
					Set AllFreqChannels(x) = AllFreqChannels(x-1)
				Next

Set AllFreqChannels(i) = lowChan
				added = True
				Exit For
			End If
		Next
		If Not added Then
			sizeOfAllFreqChannels = sizeOfAllFreqChannels + 1
			ReDim Preserve AllFreqChannels(sizeOfAllFreqChannels)
			Set AllFreqChannels(sizeOfAllFreqChannels) = lowChan
		End IF

End Sub
End Class

'
'	Retreive the Signal, SNR, & Frequency for the passed in channel#
'
Sub WriteFrequencyTable( IdleInstance, in_channel, channelList )
	Dim SNR, Signal, Frequency, intSNR
	Dim RegexObj
	Set RegexObj = New RegExp
    RegexObj.Global = True 
	RegexObj.Pattern = "[^\d.\-]"
	Dim oHF , objHTTP
	Set objHTTP = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
	objHTTP.open "POST", BaseCetonUrl & "/channel_request.cgi", False

objHTTP.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
	objHTTP.send "instance_id="&IdleInstance& Chr(38) & "channel=" & in_channel

If objHTTP.Status = 200 Then
		' This loop keeps checking the channel until the Ceton's returned channel == requested channel
		Do
			objHTTP.open "GET", BaseCetonUrl & "/get_var?i="&IdleInstance&"&s=cas&v=VirtualChannelNumber", False 
			objHTTP.send 
			Set oHF = CreateObject("HTMLFILE")
			oHF.write objHTTP.responseText
		Loop Until ( CInt(oHF.body.innerHTML) = CInt(in_channel) )

objHTTP.open "GET", BaseCetonUrl & "/get_var?i="&IdleInstance&"&s=tuner&v=Frequency", False
		objHTTP.send 
		Frequency = CStr(oHF.body.innerHTML)

' Delay before measuring the Signal level and SNR
		For yy = 1 To 3
			objHTTP.open "GET", BaseCetonUrl & "/get_var?i="&IdleInstance&"&s=tuner&v=Frequency", False
			objHTTP.send 
		Next

objHTTP.open "GET", BaseCetonUrl & "/get_var?i="&IdleInstance&"&s=diag&v=Signal_Level", False
		objHTTP.send
		Signal = CStr(oHF.body.innerHTML)
		If IsNumeric(RegexObj.Replace(Signal, "")) Then
			dblSignal = CDbl(RegexObj.Replace(Signal, ""))
		Else
			dblSignal = 0
		End If
		objHTTP.open "GET", BaseCetonUrl & "/get_var?i="&IdleInstance&"&s=diag&v=Signal_SNR", False
		objHTTP.send
		SNR = CStr(oHF.body.innerHTML)
		If IsNumeric(RegexObj.Replace(SNR, "")) Then
			dblSNR = CDbl(RegexObj.Replace(SNR, ""))
		Else
			dblSNR = 0
		End If

If dblSNR < 32 Then 
			SNRcolor = " bgcolor=#F00" 'Red
		ElseIf dblSNR < 35 Then 
			SNRcolor = " bgcolor=#F0FF00" ' Yellow
		Else 
			SNRcolor = ""
		End If

If dblSignal < -15 Then 
			Signalcolor = " bgcolor=#F00" 'Red
		ElseIf dblSignal < -5 Then 
			Signalcolor = " bgcolor=#F0FF00" ' Yellow
		Else 
			Signalcolor = ""
		End If

document.write( "<tr><td"&Signalcolor&">" & Signal & "</td><td"&SNRcolor&">" & SNR & "</td><td>" & Frequency & "</td><td>"&channelList&"</td></tr>" )
 	End If
	Set objHTTP = Nothing
End Sub

Private Function TestURL( ByVal strURL )     
     '// Testing a URL
    Dim oURL 
	Set oURL = CreateObject("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1") 

On Error Resume Next

With oURL 
		.SetTimeouts 4000, 4000, 4000, 4000
        .Open "GET", strURL, False 
        .Send 
		if Err.Number = 0 then 
			TestURL = (.Status = 200) 
		Else
			TestURL = 0
		End IF
    End With 

End Function 

Set xmlDoc=CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
xmlDoc.async="false"
If Not TestURL( CetonChannelXMLUrl ) Then
	document.write( "Error: Ceton Tuner not found at this URL: " + BaseCetonUrl )
Else

xmlDoc.load(CetonChannelXMLUrl)
	Dim objDocElem, strNode, strSubNode, xmlnn, xmlnv, xmlnc, xmldd, xmlfd, xmlfv, nodeName, nodeValue
	Dim SNR, Signal, Frequency
	Dim channel_list, chan
	Set channel_list = New ChannelList
	Dim i,z

Set objDocElem=xmlDoc.documentElement

Set y = objDocElem.childNodes

Dim IdleInstance
	Dim oHF , objHTTP
	Set objHTTP = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")

'
	' Safety check, make sure one Ceton tuner instances is idle "STOPPED"
	'
	For IdleInstance= 0 to 3
		objHTTP.open "GET", BaseCetonUrl & "/get_var?i="&IdleInstance&"&s=av&v=TransportState", False
		objHTTP.send
		If oHF.body.innerHTML = "STOPPED"  Then
			Exit For
		End If
	Next
	If oHF.body.innerHTML <> "STOPPED" Then
		document.write( "Error: All Ceton tuner instances are busy!  Please retry when tuner is idle!")
	Else

'Declare progressbar and percentage complete
		Dim pb
		Dim percentComplete
		Dim incr
		'Setup the initial progress bar
		Set pb = New ProgressBar
		percentComplete = 0.0
		pb.SetTitle("Step 1 of 3")
		pb.SetText("Parsing Channel Map..")
		pb.Show()

For i=0 to y.length - 1
			If y(i).nodeType <> 3 Then
				if y(i).nodeName = "channel" Then
					xmlnc = xmlnc + 1

Set chan = New Channel
					z=0
					Do While z < y(i).childNodes.length
						If y(i).childNodes(z).nodeType <> 3 Then

nodeName = y(i).childNodes(z).nodeName
							nodeValue = y(i).childNodes(z).text
							If nodeName = "frequency" Then
								chan.frequency = CLng(nodeValue)
							ElseIf nodeName = "number" Then
								chan.number = CInt(nodeValue)
							ElseIf nodeName = "modulation" Then
								chan.modulation = CStr(nodeValue)
							End If

End If
					z=z+1
					Loop
					' Skip NTSC Channels as the Ceton can't tune these....
					If InStr(chan.modulation, "QAM") > 0 Then
						channel_list.AddChannel chan
					End If
				End if
			End If
		Next

document.write("<b>Information From Ceton Card at: "&BaseCetonUrl&"</b><br />")
		document.write("<b>Tuner Instance Used for measurement:"&IdleInstance&"</b><br />")
		document.write("<b>Number of Frequecies in Cable Card Map:"&channel_list.sizeOfAllFreqChannels&"</b><br />")
		document.write("Channel List count: " & xmlnc & "<br />")

pb.SetTitle("Step 2 of 3")
		pb.SetText("Tuning All Frequencies ..")
		pb.Update(percentComplete)

incr = 100.0/(channel_list.sizeOfAllFreqChannels)
		' Output a Table that shows Signal Level, SNR and Frequency	
		document.write( "<table border=""5px solid"" cellpadding=""2""><caption>Frequency Table</caption><tr><th>Signal</th><th>SNR</th><th>Frequency</th><th>channel#;channel#;...</th></tr>")
		For i= 1 To channel_list.sizeOfAllFreqChannels
			percentComplete=percentComplete+incr
			WriteFrequencyTable IdleInstance, channel_list.AllFreqChannels(i).number, channel_list.AllFreqChannels(i).CH_numbers
		Next
		document.write("</table>")

pb.SetTitle("Step 3 of 3")
		pb.SetText("Outputting Frequency to Channel Table..")

pb.SetText("Done")
		percentComplete=100
		pb.Close()
	End If
End If
</script>
</body>
</html>
AllCetonSignals.zip
(3.95 KiB) Downloaded 431 times

Paw Paw

Post by Paw Paw » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Be sure to modify the first line of code after the comments section to the IP address of your tuner if it is not the default IP.

STC

Post by STC » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Thank you. Thanks to WhatHappened for the code.

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Yes, Thanks WhatHappened. The code works great!

STC

Post by STC » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:48 pm

I do recall this being talked about a bit before on this site so I'm glad we have the code now.

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Open AllCetonSignals.txt using notepad, then click File/Save as/Save as type/All Files/

Then in the File name box, add .hta to AllCetonSignals. Click Save.

Mod Edit: added the file in a zip. No need to rename anymore. Edit file in notepad if you need to change the default infiniTV IP of 192.168.200.1
DoubleClick on AllCetonSignals.hta

My first attempt could not find the tuner, so I confirmed the correct IP both in the script and in the tuner, clicked the hta a second time and it worked.

mldenison

Post by mldenison » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Sometimes I have to try more than once before it works.