SOLD: Memory Kits and HP SmartMedia Connect Remotes

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
Doctor Feelgood

HTPC Specs: Show details

SOLD: Memory Kits and HP SmartMedia Connect Remotes

Post by Doctor Feelgood » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 pm

All is sold, thanks!

I have two different kits up for sale or trade. Not sure what I would trade for, but offers are welcome.

I have two 2x 1GB kits of PC2-6400 DDR2 SODIMMS (laptop memory). 6-6-6 timings at 800MHz. One kit is Elpida and one kit is Samsung. $12 shipped for each 2x 1GB kit in the USA.

-----------------------

The (2) remotes are like new, as I didn't have a way to make them work with Windows 7, which was my plan. These are great remotes as they are multi-device as well as MCE compatible. Full blue backlit keys (which is what is shown in the second picture below). $11 shipped for each in the USA.

HP Part Number: 5189-3685

Image Image

-----------------------

My Heatware References
Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor Feelgood

Post by Doctor Feelgood » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:38 pm

First post updated with new memory kits and new prices. :geek:

blueiedgod

Post by blueiedgod » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm

I looked up remote programming instructions to make it control TV volume and power, while controlling Media Center extender, and it seems that these were programmed to only work with HP TVs. Is that correct?

If I can make it work with Dynex, RCA, or Sceptre I am interested.

Doctor Feelgood

Post by Doctor Feelgood » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 pm

The TV part was pretty easy... I made it work with a 55" Toshiba and a 37" Insignia to control power and volume. It was the media center part which I read was possible with Vista, but they are intended for the HP extenders really.