Windows 8 Event Log Error ID 5973

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
rge

HTPC Specs: Show details

Windows 8 Event Log Error ID 5973

Post by rge » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 pm

I purchase My Media Center for Windows 8 Pro through the Microsoft Store. It refers to the TWinUI log which I am not familiar with.

Starting on 1/27, I have been receiving the below event log error every 2 hours at 51 minutes past the error:

Log Name: Application
Source: Apps
Event ID: 5973
Level: Error
Task Category: (5973)

Activation of app CetonCorp.MyMediaCenter_vtsqyd5ekna7m!App failed with error: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x80131522 See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Motz

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Motz » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:51 pm

To view additional logs in the TwinUI go to "Event Viewer->Application and Service Logs->Microsoft->Apps->Microsoft-Windows-TwinUI/OperationLog" See if you can find one that is relating to the app and post the results so we can see what is going on. THe more info the better including the details tab.
Logs.PNG
Is the app launching and working properly? If it is about every 2 or 3 hours that seems as though it is our background task that Windows Triggers to update the live tiles.
I Write, Code, and Tweet