[Resolved] App does not remember default recording settings

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
calbear88

HTPC Specs: Show details

[Resolved] App does not remember default recording settings

Post by calbear88 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:33 am

Hi Guys, when I record a series using the iphone version of the my media center app, by default, it chooses buffers of 5 minutes before and after, which are different from the default settings on my windows 7 media center pc. Each time I add a new recording using the mobile app, I have to go in to series management and change the settings manually. Is there a way to save a default setting for the start/stop buffers, and the "keep" and "keep up to" settings in series management?

Motz

Post by Motz » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 pm

We were alerted of this last week. It is an issue with the services and was working before. We already have a fix in place and should have new services available soon.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

Gripweed

Post by Gripweed » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 am

Any update on when this 5 minute before and after bug is going to be released? Having to go back and manually re-adjust every entry is starting to get annoying.

Motz

Post by Motz » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 pm

I have been out of town for a while which is why we haven't pushed a new update, so you can blame me :) However we should have everything up and ready to go when I get back next week.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

staknhalo

Post by staknhalo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Motz wrote:I have been out of town for a while which is why we haven't pushed a new update, so you can blame me :) However we should have everything up and ready to go when I get back next week.
Unacceptable. :D

Motz

Post by Motz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 am

I Write, Code, and Tweet