Favorite Channels Filter

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
Jade10145

HTPC Specs: Show details

Favorite Channels Filter

Post by Jade10145 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi Ya,

So in exploring the My Media Center app I noticed that when I'm in the guide, and click on a channel number (not a show) I see a little star icon in the corner. I would assume this is a favorite button of some sort? So I'm wondering if there is some way to filter the guide based on favorites?

I found one post discussing favoirites but the last update said that it was in development I believe.
Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Tyler Durden: Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Motz

Post by Motz » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:07 am

Right now it is just for Fast Tune in android, however I do plan on expanding it in the future based off of these favorites that you have marked.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

doubleyouare

Post by doubleyouare » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:56 am

I came in here looking for a way to do this also. This ability is sorely needed! Looking forward to this addition soon...thanks. :clap: