Movie Guide with IMDB ratings?

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
Grimey

HTPC Specs: Show details

Movie Guide with IMDB ratings?

Post by Grimey » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Does My Media Center have a Movie Guide capability like Windows Media Center that displays the movies currently (and scheduled to be) aired? If it does, does it display the movie's IMDB rating, and can you sort by IMDB rating?

Thanks in advance

Motz

Post by Motz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 pm

We have a feature called "Movies Tonight". It will go out and find all movies on your local listings that are airing between 6PM and 2AM. They are sortable by time they are coming on and by title. I will look into if the IMDB rating is available and if so I will add a sort by feature.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

Grimey

Post by Grimey » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Motz...that would be awesome! Like Media Center's Movie Guide, if it's also possible to have all movies listed that are in program guide, that would be great too. Every week I go through the entire movie guide setting movies for the week to record. Thanks a ton!

Grimey

Post by Grimey » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 am

One last request if it's ok...also have the Movie Gallery sortable by IMDB rating. Thanks again!

Motz

Post by Motz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Make sure that you enter seperate feature request at http://tracker.cetoncorp.com

Thank you
I Write, Code, and Tweet