Recorded TV moved to WHS does not appear in Recorded TV

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
tony_park

HTPC Specs: Show details

Recorded TV moved to WHS does not appear in Recorded TV

Post by tony_park » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi

I use the whs TV archive process, to move recorded TV to my server, they don't then appear in the recorded TV section of my media center, should they?

Motz

Post by Motz » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Ensure that you enter your Network credentials on the Advanced->network page in config. I am pretty sure that fixes it up. Let me know.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

tony_park

Post by tony_park » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Motz wrote:Ensure that you enter your Network credentials on the Advanced->network page in config. I am pretty sure that fixes it up. Let me know.
Thanks, will give it a try tonight, and let you know :-)

Thanks
Tony

tony_park

Post by tony_park » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Motz wrote:Ensure that you enter your Network credentials on the Advanced->network page in config. I am pretty sure that fixes it up. Let me know.
Hi Motz,

that seems to have sorted it
Thanks
Tony

scyto

Post by scyto » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:37 am

With over 300 episodes across local and network locations the Recorded TV page on MMC RT seems very very unreliable - for example I did semantic zoom and south park disappeared completely (200+ episodes). Also layout by title needs different layout - one file per title that says how many episodes are in that title, latest episode title, icon for new episode. Then when one clicks the title it brings up list of all episodes.

tony_park

Post by tony_park » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 pm

tony_park wrote:
Hi Motz,

that seems to have sorted it
Thanks
Tony
Hi,

quick query, I can now see my recordings on my server, however they don't specify whether the recording is HD or not? Should they? Issue happens on both Android version and Windows phone.

Thanks
Tony

Motz

Post by Motz » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:35 pm

scyto wrote:With over 300 episodes across local and network locations the Recorded TV page on MMC RT seems very very unreliable - for example I did semantic zoom and south park disappeared completely (200+ episodes). Also layout by title needs different layout - one file per title that says how many episodes are in that title, latest episode title, icon for new episode. Then when one clicks the title it brings up list of all episodes.
I am working on enhancements to large collections for the next build.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

scyto

Post by scyto » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 am

Motz wrote: I am working on enhancements to large collections for the next build.
Cool let me know if you want me to test ;-)