Movie Library cover art missing

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
wmcuser1233

HTPC Specs: Show details

Movie Library cover art missing

Post by wmcuser1233 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:08 am

I installed the My Media Center services on my htpc, and I just noticed that most of my movie cover art is now a bunch of blue rectangles. Is there something I need to configure in the services to fix this? The cover art was working fine before I installed the services. These are movies that were recorded with wmc.

Motz

Post by Motz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:27 am

I have not ever seen this. Only on recorded tv movies? You could try to go into the config and go to Advanced->Other and turn off enhanced recorded tv metadata.
Although it could be WMC refreshing the images.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

wmcuser1233

Post by wmcuser1233 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Motz wrote: Although it could be WMC refreshing the images.
That must have been it, when I woke up this morning and checked them they were all there. I guess I should have waited before I posted anything. Sorry for the false alarm. I love the new W8 app, great job! :)

Motz

Post by Motz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Glad it is all up and running :) I have had cover arts go missing and pop back in, one of the quirks of WMC I think :)

Thank you as well much appreciated :) Lots of hard work went into it :)
I Write, Code, and Tweet