Feature Request:Preferred device for remote/playback

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
rabbit1543

HTPC Specs: Show details

Feature Request:Preferred device for remote/playback

Post by rabbit1543 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm

I like how the app currently knows if there is an extender connected or not and to default to the PC if none connected. I was using the app the other day and thought that it might come in handy to be able to set a preferred list for playback/remote control. For instance if i have 3 extenders i might want to try to connect to the bedroom extender first then another extender then. If a preferred option is not viable i think a simple option to prompt that shows active exntenders to connect to when selecting remote would be nice. My main TV is in the living room and the bedrooms all have extenders. It would be nice to be able to select an extender instead of have to select remote then select device. I know its about the same amount of steps if there is a prompt, but to me this is a little more intuitive. Thoughts?