USB Infini TV, Extenders, Network Tuners..oh my

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
Jade10145

HTPC Specs: Show details

USB Infini TV, Extenders, Network Tuners..oh my

Post by Jade10145 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi Guys,

So I am attempting to set up a network tuner to my bedroom HTPC (Littleboy), while also being able to connect via my XBOX360 extender. The main box has the usb infinitv connected.

The issue I am running into is when I set up the network tuner for the bedroom HTPC, the live tv playback and the recorded tv playback on the extender is very choppy. When i reset the ininitv and remove the network tuner, the playback on the extender is fine and I am still able to play recorded tv on the bedroom HTPC.

Is it possible to have both an extender and a networked tuner? What could be the issue.

The bedroom htpc and the extender are connected to the network via MOCA. The first MOCA coax run connects to the extender, the moca coax is then run to a splitter, which splits off to the bedroom htpc. At first I thought maybe this was a bandwidth issue but I am able to play recorded tv, while watching live tv on the extender.
Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Tyler Durden: Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?