List of authorized dealers / resellers

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
TeddyR

HTPC Specs: Show details

List of authorized dealers / resellers

Post by TeddyR » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Ceton: Who are your authorized dealers/ resellers.

Background:
I just had a USB ITV4 unit that was not able to update the firmware and has other intermittant issues. Contacted Ceton support who indicated that the device needs to be replaced. Unfortunately the place I purchased the device from is not an "Authorized Ceton Reseller" so the RMA dept will not replace the unit since according to their records it was manufactured more than a year ago and the reseller is not an authorized ceton reseller even though it was purchased new...

Luckily I also purchased an extended warranty from squaretrade. http://www.squaretrade.com who ARE honoring the "extended" warranty as a buyback... Now do I get another USB Ceton or an SD Prime when the refund comes in....

I guess I better get an extended warranty on the Echo coming in today as well... [newegg should be an authorized reseller... just in case there is an issue]

UPDATE: Got a reply from support on the ticket: "Our authorized resellers are Amazon, NewEgg , Buy.com, Microcenter, Fluid Digital and Hard drives NW. You can find links to them on our website at www.cetoncorp.com ."

BTW. could not find that list on the website... So for anyone that may have purchased their device elsewhere....
"
Time is on my side.

Motz

Post by Motz » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 pm

We list all of our authorized sellers on our buy now page: http://cetoncorp.com/buy-now/
Just click on InfiniTV
I Write, Code, and Tweet

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:23 am

Out of curiosity, where did you buy it from, and can you PM me your ticket # - I want to double-check where they are getting them from and in particular, make sure they aren't selling used units as new.
Quality Assurance Manager, Ceton Corporation