40% off on Ceton Companion Question

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
epete

HTPC Specs: Show details

40% off on Ceton Companion Question

Post by epete » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 am

I would like to purchase this app on Android and iOS but will not have the devices until the holidays. I see that GooglePlay requires the device to be available to purchase, I assume iOS will do the same. Any idea how long this sale will last? I was hoping to purchase it and have it available in my accounts and download later.

Motz

Post by Motz » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:53 am

We know that the holiday season is a huge time for new devices to be purchased and activated. I believe the highest activation day is Dec. 26th in the US to be honest. The sale is set to run until Dec. 31st for a month long celebration of the Ceton Echo!

Right now iTunes, Google Play and Windows Phone Store all have it at the sales price. I am working with Amazon & Barnes and Noble to start the sale on it :)
I Write, Code, and Tweet

bobbob

Post by bobbob » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 am

i think you can buy apps in itunes without having a device registered to the account and then add it later

epete

Post by epete » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Great! Thanks