Metadata screw up

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
NWW

HTPC Specs: Show details

Metadata screw up

Post by NWW » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:30 am

(meant to post this on the tracker)

Hi,

Using Ceton Companion app on iPad and WP7.5, most of my movies display correctly but two: The Avengers (2012) and "Love and other Drugs"

I pull all the metadata through MediaCenterMaster, and is correctly displayed within the WMC Movie Library.

But on the apps, The Avengers gets changed to "The Avengers (1998)", so it is some other movie, with another Cover Art being pulled (can't find that cover art on my pc though) and "Love and Other Drugs" is correct, but the Covert Art is in Jewish (I think), whereas it is correctly in English on my pc.

Any thoughts?

gator99

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by gator99 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:01 pm

I am having similar issues however I use media browser inside WMC and the seems to be several movies that are correct on the app but not in media browser and then a few that are correct in media browser but not the app.

I believe they are working on a release that would allow us to use our existing metadata that way we don't have two services running the same task.