Hulu Desktop Integration problem

EmirOfGroofunkistan

HTPC Specs: Show details

Hulu Desktop Integration problem

Post by EmirOfGroofunkistan » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:28 pm

First, I love this little watcher add-in. It makes media center much more useful (also with boxee watcher integration). I've only had one problem with it. When I close out of Hulu (or Boxee) and Windows Media Center starts up again, it does not start up on top of the windows task bar. I can see the media center icon in the task bar flashing and I can see media center, but cannot control it with the remote. It's not terribly hard to fix, either I press back and then the green button, or simply just the green button and media center pops on top. It's a small annoyance for me, but I don't think that will go over well for my wife.

Has anyone run into this and is there a fix? thanks

cw-kid

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by cw-kid » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi

I'm not familar with the watcher add-in? however I would recommend using Media Center Launcher Configurator I had no issues with closing external apps and then Media Center being maximized again and coming back in to focus. See my blog where I talked about using Media Center Launcher Configurator to add an Internet Explorer icon, but you can use the same method to create Boxee and Hulu icons.

http://windowsmediacenter.blogspot.com/ ... on-in.html
Stuart

The Media Center Blog Tips Tricks & News!
The Digital Lifestyle