Entire HTPC rig, ready to go

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
MikeG

HTPC Specs: Show details

Entire HTPC rig, ready to go

Post by MikeG » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:16 am

So the EPG switch to Rovi has really screwed me in my geographical area and i'm giving up on Win MC. I have an HTPC that i put together about a year ago and am looking to off load it. Here are the specs:

AMD A4-6300 Richland Dual-Core 3.7GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) processor
1 TB WD Blue HDD
4 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM
Optical drive (DVD R/W)
ASRock Mother board
Rosewill IR remote
Logitech K400 keyboard
AverMedia A188 tuner

More detailed info on the components is available upon request (I have a list of URLs for components, but i'm limited to 3 URLs on this website).

I'm running a genuine copy of Windows (64-bit) on the machine at this point. You'd be getting the machine with a fresh install of Win 7. I have all of the original disks and documentation with the main components (Win 7 disk, AverMedia disk, ASRock MoBo disk, etc...). I'd be willing to break the machine down and put all components in the original packaging, or, i can break down the boxes and send original packaging with the assembled unit.

I'm asking $295 plus shipping. If you're willing to pay the $295, no haggling, i'll throw in an extra AverMedia A188 tuner (both are currently in the machine and being used; one for cable, the other for OTA antenna). If you don't want the AverMedia tuners, i'll let the rig go for $250. I'd also be willing to help you get things going via a phone call or two (for the newbies... though i'm no pro myself). It literally is as easy as type in your area code, answer a few questions and viola, you're watching TV.

Any questions you have feel free to email Mike at geezmaneti@gmail.com.