Error if you change "My board style"

The Green Button has risen from the grave. Brought back to life by a few enthusiasts who think the same way you do. Help us make this site better!
WhatHappend

HTPC Specs: Show details

Error if you change "My board style"

Post by WhatHappend » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Error if you change "My board style" under User Control Panel-> Board Preferences to "Subsilver2".

Subsilver2 Errors:
General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/subsilver2/template/overall_header.html does not exist or is empty
Fatal error: template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/subsilver2/template/overall_header.html does not exist or is empty in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/th/eg/re/thegreenbutton.tv/public_html/forums/includes/functions_template.php on line 63

makryger

Post by makryger » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Howdy,
Still learning all the nooks and crannies of this forum software... didn't even realize that changing the style was possible. I've uninstalled subsilver2- it a completely different template in which all of the mods we've made (htpc stats, rss feeds, tapatalk, etc.) have not been applied. The Prosilver theme will still be functional. So for now, you can pick blue (prosilver) or green (subsilver3) as your background. I've updated prosilver so that the TGB banner actually appears.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

WhatHappend

Post by WhatHappend » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Thanks for the update :)