Win 8.1 Tablet - Unable to gather information error

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
tony_park

HTPC Specs: Show details

Win 8.1 Tablet - Unable to gather information error

Post by tony_park » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:11 am

Hi guys,

sorry, after my android scheduled recordings issues, I installed the latest version of the services app to be installed on my media pc, which now allows my nexus 7 to connect as required.

However, over the holidays, I started using a Linx7 Windows 8.1 tablet, and now have the same issue with the latest version from the windows store app marketplace. Not sure what version is installed, however when I check out the windows store, its telling me I have the latest version. This is now returning the following when attempting to view scheduled recordings:

"Unable to gather information, please refresh or re-select PC."

There are some scheduled programs shown underneath the scheduled recordings button, and I can alter, and remove them from there, but no details when clicking on the scheduled recordings button.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tony

tony_park

Post by tony_park » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:28 pm

well, nothing has changed at my end, but now, I'm able to use the Scheduled recordings from win8.1 tablet!

tony_park

Post by tony_park » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:25 am

ok - now its not working again!

Not really consistent here - nothing has changed, that I'm aware of, in my setup...