Can record tv but cannot watch live tv

amarshonarbangla

HTPC Specs: Show details

Can record tv but cannot watch live tv

Post by amarshonarbangla » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Hello all,

I recently bought a HDHomeRun Prime and hooked it up with a TWC preferred TV package. I went through all the setup procedures and everything seems to have installed fine, I think. The scan on the HDHomeRun prime setup application seems to have found all the channels. When I go into WMC however, I am not able to watch live TV. I can successfully record the shows and watch it back later without a problem, just the live tv is a problem. I just see a blank blue screen when I try to tune into a channel. Please help me with this weird issue.

Thanks.

newfiend

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by newfiend » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:01 am

amarshonarbangla wrote:Hello all,

I recently bought a HDHomeRun Prime and hooked it up with a TWC preferred TV package. I went through all the setup procedures and everything seems to have installed fine, I think. The scan on the HDHomeRun prime setup application seems to have found all the channels. When I go into WMC however, I am not able to watch live TV. I can successfully record the shows and watch it back later without a problem, just the live tv is a problem. I just see a blank blue screen when I try to tune into a channel. Please help me with this weird issue.

Thanks.
Please list all Hardware and Software installed (including OS version) as well as what connections used HDMI, DVI, etc. This will help us point you in the right direction