Ceton InfiniTV 6 Discussion

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
vxspiritxv

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by vxspiritxv » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 am

Just bought the Eth6 through I would give my impressions on it. I've been using the pcie4 version since pre-order.

1. Macroblocking or whatever people call it. My pci-e one did it but only rarely. This one is way more sensitive. It did it almost all the time. I've been building a server closet and have a bran new direct rg6 line to that room. Went from -9.9 to +7dBmV and what was funny is the picture got worse! That was until I updated the firmware (stock was 1.2.3.5 or 1.2.3.6 not 100% sure right now) now running 13.5.6.132 and its picture perfect. After getting it picture perfect I installed a -9 tap bringing the dBmV to around -1.5; this is better for my existing lines vs a standard splitter, and the picture is still perfect.

2. Channel changing speed, doesn't seem any slower than the pcie version. Its not great, but its not that bad ether.

3. It worked right away on win8, but took a little bit of work to get it to work under esxi. A. if you want to see if its working (at all) in esxi you need a sound device passed through to the VM. B. If your getting a black screen on your extenders, pass through a network card. I guessed on this fixing it, and it worked. Only guessed this because I have been looking for a way to get MCE to extend over a VPN tunnel, figured esxi virtual switch missed some packets.

I didn't go to the beta driver because I haven't seen any one say they don't have issues with it & there seems to be no way to go back if you have problems. All in all I'm very happy with it so far (4 hours of it actually working correctly). I sure hope the new firmware becomes stable soon, love to have TV on my computers and not just my extenders.

Background hardware: Verizon Fios, Supermicro 7046A-T, Esxi 5.1, intel i350 esxi, onboard eth as passthrough, hp procurve 1810g switches, Xbox 360 extenders

JDStud6

Post by JDStud6 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 pm

I got mine about a month ago. I'm really hoping to get to a point where I can return my DVR to comshaft and tell them to shove it...I'm sick of their fees on top of fees.

However I've only been testing it with 1 computer thus far and I get pixelation constantly. I haven't spent much time troubleshooting, but may try rebooting the Eth6. I do turn off my machine every night before bed so that gets cycled regularly. I just ran Cat6 throughout my house for this. It goes into a 'wiring closet' area I made and into a 110 punch block. From there they go into a new gigabit (green) switch.

Any ideas why I'm getting so much pixelation?

JD (first time poster, long time lurker)

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 pm

JDStud6 wrote:I got mine about a month ago. I'm really hoping to get to a point where I can return my DVR to comshaft and tell them to shove it...I'm sick of their fees on top of fees.

However I've only been testing it with 1 computer thus far and I get pixelation constantly. I haven't spent much time troubleshooting, but may try rebooting the Eth6. I do turn off my machine every night before bed so that gets cycled regularly. I just ran Cat6 throughout my house for this. It goes into a 'wiring closet' area I made and into a 110 punch block. From there they go into a new gigabit (green) switch.

My understanding is that 110 punchblocks are not suitable for use with Cat5 (or higher) cable, so that might be part of your problem. You need a patch panel designed for this.
Aside from that, I'd start by upgrading your network drivers/removing any firewall/antivirus software that you have installed.
Quality Assurance Manager, Ceton Corporation

amador

Post by amador » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 pm

I posted on a previous thread and got no response. I have a pcie Infinitv that works great but my USB Ceton has gone bad and is out of warranty. I dont know if I should buy the Ceton Eth6 or the Silicon dust. I listed some of my analysis

I already have 4 tuner card so I thing a six maybe over kill but it seems the more tuners you get the more you need.

The Prime seems to be more stable at this time. I have SDV.

The Prime is half the price of the Ceton.

The Prime also uses DTCP-IP.

here are my questions for those with the new Ceton

1. Can you both allocate tuners and use some of them dynamically? For example I assign 3 to an HTPC and the other 3 can be used by other laptops and computer when needed.

2. How stable is it using SDV?

3. Does anyone know if there will be added functionality? For example there are apps you can access live tv on an ipad using the Prime.

JDStud6

Post by JDStud6 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 pm

erkotz wrote:
JDStud6 wrote:I got mine about a month ago. I'm really hoping to get to a point where I can return my DVR to comshaft and tell them to shove it...I'm sick of their fees on top of fees.

My understanding is that 110 punchblocks are not suitable for use with Cat5 (or higher) cable, so that might be part of your problem. You need a patch panel designed for this.
Aside from that, I'd start by upgrading your network drivers/removing any firewall/antivirus software that you have installed.
You are incorrect. My 110 block is rated for Cat6. I don't have AV software installed. I'm not sure if the Windows Firewall is on or off. I'll check when I get home and disable that if it's on. Is it possible to plug the Eth6 directly to my machine to eliminate the punch block / switch out of the testing? (Or does it require DHCP?)

How do I check the signal strength of the tuner card?

JD

shortcut3d

Post by shortcut3d » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 pm

JDStud6 wrote:
erkotz wrote:

You are incorrect. My 110 block is rated for Cat6. I don't have AV software installed. I'm not sure if the Windows Firewall is on or off. I'll check when I get home and disable that if it's on. Is it possible to plug the Eth6 directly to my machine to eliminate the punch block / switch out of the testing? (Or does it require DHCP?)

How do I check the signal strength of the tuner card?

JD
You can plug the ETH directly into your HTPC and manually configure an address.

Ceton creates firewall rules during installation, so if you are making changes to the firewall or your Internet group, then run setup again.

Also remove any 3rd party anti-virus software / firewalls. Only use Windows Firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials with network tuners.

Sturmie

Post by Sturmie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:53 pm

I have my Ceton 6 installed and from what I can tell, everything is connected up and working. However, my HD channels (ABC, CBS, etc.) will play for about 5 seconds and then pixelate and go to a "weak tuner" screen. My non-HD channels will play, but they pixelate heavily and are basically unwatchable. All of my devices are connected over 1GB to a Netgear GS108 switch (directly connected, no patch panel). I looked at the Ceton device webpage and all 6 tuners have a signal strength of anywhere from -0.6 to -1.8, which should be fine as far as I know.

Any ideas?

Haba

Post by Haba » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Sturmie wrote:I have my Ceton 6 installed and from what I can tell, everything is connected up and working. However, my HD channels (ABC, CBS, etc.) will play for about 5 seconds and then pixelate and go to a "weak tuner" screen. My non-HD channels will play, but they pixelate heavily and are basically unwatchable. All of my devices are connected over 1GB to a Netgear GS108 switch (directly connected, no patch panel). I looked at the Ceton device webpage and all 6 tuners have a signal strength of anywhere from -0.6 to -1.8, which should be fine as far as I know.

Any ideas?
You may have a bad unit, you need to open a ticket with Ceton and try to work out the issues.

Support Ticket http://www.cetoncorp.com/support/

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Haba wrote:
Sturmie wrote:I have my Ceton 6 installed and from what I can tell, everything is connected up and working. However, my HD channels (ABC, CBS, etc.) will play for about 5 seconds and then pixelate and go to a "weak tuner" screen. My non-HD channels will play, but they pixelate heavily and are basically unwatchable. All of my devices are connected over 1GB to a Netgear GS108 switch (directly connected, no patch panel). I looked at the Ceton device webpage and all 6 tuners have a signal strength of anywhere from -0.6 to -1.8, which should be fine as far as I know.

Any ideas?
You may have a bad unit, you need to open a ticket with Ceton and try to work out the issues.

Support Ticket http://www.cetoncorp.com/support/
I would recommend you:
1. Update NIC drivers
2. Remove AV/Firewall software
3. Open a support ticket

makryger

Post by makryger » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 pm

I just might throw in that you may want to turn off "green" settings for your Ethernet stuff... that has affected some people.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

Sturmie

Post by Sturmie » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 pm

So, I opened a support ticket and got a response within hours...sorry, I would have posted this sooner, but I had a busy weekend :).

They recommended 4 hotfixes/Windows Updates...one of which, KB2735855 was supposed to be part of Windows Update, but I couldn't find it. The other 3 were http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2679255 (kernel hotfix), http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2601456 (PCI driver update), and http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2746119 (WMC update). After installing just the 3 updates, everything seems to be smooth like butter now :)...very happy with the setup. All of my recordings seem fine and since WOW does "Copy Freely" on practically everything, I only have to record shows in one place now :).

Ceton Support also recommended changing the Power Options >> PCI Express >> Link State Power Management to "Off", but I only did that on the first machine (forgot on the rest) and the others still work fine with just the 3 hotfixes.

Thanks so much to the Ceton Support team.

shortcut3d

Post by shortcut3d » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:27 am

Question: does the Ceton InfiniTV6 ETH support Jumbo Frames? If it does not, what would be the effect of enabling Jumbo Frames for another device? If it does, what about mixing with an Echo?

amador

Post by amador » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:16 pm

I decided to got with Ceton and received the Tuner yesterday. Here are some questions.

1. After installing beta firmware, how do you set up tuner pooling?

2. Can you set up a hybrid of assigned 3 tuners and the other 3 pooled?

3. The tuner rebooted itself in the middle of the night, has anyone experienced something similar?

4. Is anyone using this with Windows 8 tablet and how is the experience?

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 pm

amador wrote:I decided to got with Ceton and received the Tuner yesterday. Here are some questions.

1. After installing beta firmware, how do you set up tuner pooling?

2. Can you set up a hybrid of assigned 3 tuners and the other 3 pooled?

3. The tuner rebooted itself in the middle of the night, has anyone experienced something similar?

4. Is anyone using this with Windows 8 tablet and how is the experience?
1. You just set up the tuner on more than one PC. There is no need to enable anything.
2. Not exactly. The closest you could do is only set up 3 tuners on a second PC.
3. This typically should not happen, though the CableCARD can request a reset of the host
4. I have not, but I know others have. Wireless bandwidth is going to be your biggest issue here.

amador

Post by amador » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 pm

I sent a diagnostic just to make sure there is nothing wrong with tuner.

So there is no need to run the network wizard tool when running pooling. Just go straight into tv setup. Can you give a little more detail on how I could set up the hybrid? I wan to make sure one HTPC always has 3 tuners and the other HTPCs to use the other 3 tuner as needed.

Beartlaoi

Post by Beartlaoi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:19 pm

I have an InfiniTV 6 Eth and am ready to send it back due to pixilation and audio drop-outs.
I also have an InfiniTV 4 PCIe which works flawlessly.
I am running all gigabit over CAT6 and there is only one managed switch between the HTPC and the tuner.
I have replaced the switch and cables and I cannot get UDP traffic to go through 100% (I expect too much?)
I have already contacted Ceton support, they were not helpful.
So I have two options.
1. Add a NIC to the HTPC and connect the tuner using a short shielded cable hoping I will get 100% UDP.
2. Return the tuner and get the USB 4.

Considering Option 1, Will adding a NIC blow out my DRM? I have already experienced DRM loss when I added RAM and do not want to repeat that, I lost most of my recordings, many of which I really wanted to watch.
Has anyone gone this route and will it result in perfect recordings?

Option 2, I think I saw a few people doing this, is the USB product as reliable as the PCIe?

shortcut3d

Post by shortcut3d » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 am

Beartlaoi wrote:I have an InfiniTV 6 Eth and am ready to send it back due to pixilation and audio drop-outs.
I also have an InfiniTV 4 PCIe which works flawlessly.
I am running all gigabit over CAT6 and there is only one managed switch between the HTPC and the tuner.
I have replaced the switch and cables and I cannot get UDP traffic to go through 100% (I expect too much?)
I have already contacted Ceton support, they were not helpful.
So I have two options.
1. Add a NIC to the HTPC and connect the tuner using a short shielded cable hoping I will get 100% UDP.
2. Return the tuner and get the USB 4.

Considering Option 1, Will adding a NIC blow out my DRM? I have already experienced DRM loss when I added RAM and do not want to repeat that, I lost most of my recordings, many of which I really wanted to watch.
Has anyone gone this route and will it result in perfect recordings?

Option 2, I think I saw a few people doing this, is the USB product as reliable as the PCIe?
Try some of the recommendations here

http://www.silicondust.com/forum2/viewt ... 41&t=12216

Also more network tuning info from SiliconDust here

http://www.silicondust.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=5877

SiliconDust has been working with network tuners for much longer than Ceton, and the tips should still apply.

Beartlaoi

Post by Beartlaoi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:26 pm

shortcut3d wrote:Try some of the recommendations here

http://www.silicondust.com/forum2/viewt ... 41&t=12216

Also more network tuning info from SiliconDust here

http://www.silicondust.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=5877

SiliconDust has been working with network tuners for much longer than Ceton, and the tips should still apply.
Thank you.
First link, I have added that to my favorites, I have already done much of what's in there but there is more to look at.
I had already done all applicable things from the second link.

Anyway after researching more on these options I decided it was worth the effort to try adding a NIC to my HTPC and connecting the ETH directly to it.
First I put the NIC in another box to test it before I crack the HTPC.
Of course to run in this configuration I had to configure the ETH for a static IP then switch to the direct cable. Initially it appeared to just completely disappear, even the diag utility could not find it. But after a couple of power cycles it showed back up on the net with the DHCP address. I set the static address again and immediately moved from the switched cable to the patch cable and this time it came up immediately.
Adding the NIC to the HTPC luckily did not impact DRM, all my encrypted recordings are still watchable. :clap:
I plugged the rest of it in and had no issues, diag utility saw the tuner without issue.
Of course WMC didn't see the ETH tuners just yet so I used the Ceton diag utility to reset and detect the tuners, WMC finally saw them.
Previously when I added the ETH, WMC put its tuners first in the list, this time the ETH tuners became last in the list.
So that evenings recordings came primarily off the PCIe, but one did come off the ETH. I looked at it briefly and it seemed fine, I will watch it completely later.

In any case, I have a bunch of recordings, some of which are missing packets. Does anyone know of a utility that will scan a WTV file and report number of errors in it?

mldenison

Post by mldenison » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:16 pm

JohnW248 wrote:This will probably work with the Ethernet version, you will have to edit the ip address to your tuner in all fields.

Edit the ip address and save this as a html file and open it in your browser.

<html>
<body>
<div class='header'>Ceton InfiniTV Temperatures</div>
<table>
<tr>
<td width=100>Temp</td>
<td width=100>Signal Level</td>
<td width=100>SNR</td>
<td width=100>Playback</td>
<td width=100>Frequency</td>
<td width=100>Modulation</td>
<td width=200>Copy Protection</td>
<td width=100>Channel</td>
</tr>
</table>
<div id="variable_row">
<div id="variable_label">Tuner #1:</div>
<div id="variable_value">
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=0&s=diag&v=Temperature'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=0&s=diag&v=Signal_Level'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=0&s=diag&v=Signal_SNR'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=0&s=av&v=TransportState'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=0&s=tuner&v=Frequency'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=0&s=tuner&v=Modulation'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:200px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=0&s=diag ... tionStatus'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=0&s=cas& ... nnelNumber'>
</iframe>
</div>
</div>
<div id="variable_label">Tuner #2:</div>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=1&s=diag&v=Temperature'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=1&s=diag&v=Signal_Level'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=1&s=diag&v=Signal_SNR'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=1&s=av&v=TransportState'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=1&s=tuner&v=Frequency'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=1&s=tuner&v=Modulation'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:200px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=1&s=diag ... tionStatus'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=1&s=cas& ... nnelNumber'>
</iframe>
</div>
<div id="variable_label">Tuner #3:</div>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=2&s=diag&v=Temperature'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=2&s=diag&v=Signal_Level'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=2&s=diag&v=Signal_SNR'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=2&s=av&v=TransportState'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=2&s=tuner&v=Frequency'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=2&s=tuner&v=Modulation'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:200px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=2&s=diag ... tionStatus'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=2&s=cas& ... nnelNumber'>
</iframe>
</div>
<div id="variable_label">Tuner #4:</div>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=3&s=diag&v=Temperature'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=3&s=diag&v=Signal_Level'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=3&s=diag&v=Signal_SNR'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=3&s=av&v=TransportState'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=3&s=tuner&v=Frequency'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=3&s=tuner&v=Modulation'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:200px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=3&s=diag ... tionStatus'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=3&s=cas& ... nnelNumber'>
</iframe>
</div>
<div id="variable_label">Tuner #5:</div>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=4&s=diag&v=Temperature'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=4&s=diag&v=Signal_Level'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=4&s=diag&v=Signal_SNR'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=4&s=av&v=TransportState'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=4&s=tuner&v=Frequency'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=4&s=tuner&v=Modulation'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:200px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=4&s=diag ... tionStatus'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=4&s=cas& ... nnelNumber'>
</iframe>
</div>
<div id="variable_label">Tuner #6:</div>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=5&s=diag&v=Temperature'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=5&s=diag&v=Signal_Level'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=5&s=diag&v=Signal_SNR'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=5&s=av&v=TransportState'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=5&s=tuner&v=Frequency'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=5&s=tuner&v=Modulation'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:200px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=5&s=diag ... tionStatus'>
</iframe>
<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='padding: 0px; margin: 0px; width:100px; height:75px;' src='http://192.168.200.1/get_var?i=5&s=cas& ... nnelNumber'>
</iframe>
</div>
</body>
</html>
This works quite nicely with my ETH tuners.

I'm not so good at figuring out code to change it.

Is there a way to show the temperatures in F rather than C?

wighty

Post by wighty » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Hopefully a quick question...

Does the pcie and eth 6 tuner allow you to disable EAS? I saw another thread that mentions in a beta firmware, but the last replies are months ago and I'm not familiar with all of the betas. Thank you in advance.