Win 8.1 app will not load more than 25 movies

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
mistarick

HTPC Specs: Show details

Win 8.1 app will not load more than 25 movies

Post by mistarick » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:12 am

Love the ceton my media center app, but I can't load more than 25 movies on my win 8.1 tablet app? No matter what the settings I just get a unable to load reconnect or refresh. If I have the settings on load 25 at a time. I get the first 25, that is all. I can search for more and it will find A particular title. I have no problem,s with the guide or recordings section. All of my files are set up exactly how ceton requires. All diagnostic tests are good. Port forwarding is fine. I can get the first 25 in movies but will not load more when button clicked! Very frustrated here lol. I hope that I am posting this in the correct place. I browsed the forum and found no issue like mine. Appreciate any help. Thanks all!

mistarick

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by mistarick » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Fixed. Not sure how it didn't work the first few times, but I had to stop cdata services and yamm , then delete the app date in cached them restart services and seems to be working now.