Guide display issues after reset

Global guide related discussion. All Windows versions.
dnvall

HTPC Specs: Show details

Guide display issues after reset

Post by dnvall » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:16 pm

I have searched the forum for my issue but I have not been able to locate a similar problem or solution. I am running windows7x64 with an infinitv4 card and using wmc 7. I recently reset wmc7 through the task scheduler as I was having serious issues with channels not being tuned and copyright protection messages on several channels. After reset, I went through the wmc setup and live tv setup. Everything is working great and I am receiving all of my subscribed tv channels. However, in the guide listings the channel numbers and call signs are no longer displayed in that column. It's just a blank space. I can tune to any particular channel I want (from memory) and I do know I am on the correct channel but there is nothing to tell me in the guide which channel I am on. It's fine for me because I have all of my channels memorized, but not for the wife as she likes to be able to page through the listings and be able to see what channel a particular show is on. Any help would be appreciated. If I haven't explained my issue well enough let me know so I can try again. I'll try to post a screenshot of my issue. Thanks.
Attachments
wwmcscreenshot.png