No Show Synopsis / Show detial information

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
goatster1

HTPC Specs: Show details

No Show Synopsis / Show detial information

Post by goatster1 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:14 pm

All,

Utilizing the Windows 8 app, I do not see show synopsis (the details, or "Reader's Digest version" about the episode/show). Selecting the program, the detail screen shows up, but the show synopsis is not there, no data, blank where the data should/would be.

The Windows Phone 8 app shows the information properly.

Is there any update I need? Is this a bug? Am I the only one who cares about this?!

What other information do I need to supply

Thank you for the help.

Shackleford

Post by Shackleford » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Seems a bug but not sure when it will be fixed. I posted about it in this thread http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/vie ... =63&t=5249

goatster1

Post by goatster1 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Thanks Shackleford,

I agree my issue is the same as yours. This thread can be deleted or merged with Shackleford's thread.

Shackleford, I must not have used the correct search terms, as I did try a search to see if others had this issue.

Thanks for identifying. I, too, had noticed this for a while, but today was the breaking point, as I tried looking at the Ray Donovan episode from Sunday and could not see the synopsis information. I am picky.

Thanks again.