No Available Tuners Issue

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
golfdude

HTPC Specs: Show details

No Available Tuners Issue

Post by golfdude » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 pm

i have my inifnity 4 pcie set up, everything was set with the cable company, everything in the diagnostics program comes up with check marks and no issues, but when i go to live tv, it says theres no available tuners "Viewing or listening conflict".. whats wrong?

ive tried clearing the tuners, rediscover them, but nothing seems to be working here.. any ideas?

Shackleford

Post by Shackleford » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Have you re-ran the live tv setup in wmc?

golfdude

Post by golfdude » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 pm

my attempt to setup network tuners apparently caused this.. for some reason i cant get the network tuner setup to work right, and everytime it fails i have to redo the tv setup

(tuner found, tv works, go to setup network, pick the 2 tuners for the main system,, it finishes, then it says it cant find the tuners.. if i change the bridge ip address to that computers router given ip address, the internet works again, but no tuners)

Shackleford

Post by Shackleford » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:03 am

I've never had good luck with networking tuners. You should check if you're running the latest version of drivers for your network card.