Series Premier, Season Premier, and Pilots

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
werds

HTPC Specs: Show details

Series Premier, Season Premier, and Pilots

Post by werds » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:30 pm

OK, so I have NOT purchased the companion app yet... but was curious does this function for Series Premiers also list Pilots? Also why has no one made a plugin for this feature in WMC? I would love being able to click on a menu strip item that pulls up a listing of all premiers and pilots that are currently listed in the guide, would make scheduling less of a nightmare... and as awesome as the companion app may be on my phone, I need this feature to be somewhat baked directly into WMC for WAF (as she sees no reason to go use her iphone to set recordings when it should be a part of the TV interface already).

Thanks for the responses in advance!

gator99

Post by gator99 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:56 pm

I believe it does as I just opened mine and looked and it shows Sinbad Pilot 9:00PM 427-SCFIHD

werds

Post by werds » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:26 pm

gator99 wrote:I believe it does as I just opened mine and looked and it shows Sinbad Pilot 9:00PM 427-SCFIHD
Sweet! Well at minimum looks like I will be purchasing it to check it out this evening. Now if only we can get Ceton to make a plugin for WMC that allows that so I don't have to be in charge of scheduling for things my wife might be interested in ;)

Shackleford

Post by Shackleford » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 pm

werds wrote:
gator99 wrote:I believe it does as I just opened mine and looked and it shows Sinbad Pilot 9:00PM 427-SCFIHD
Sweet! Well at minimum looks like I will be purchasing it to check it out this evening. Now if only we can get Ceton to make a plugin for WMC that allows that so I don't have to be in charge of scheduling for things my wife might be interested in ;)
Yeah I love this feature. I requested the wmc version in another thread as this would be awesome to have.

Motz

Post by Motz » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:23 am

Premieres lists all Series(pilots) and Season premieres that are listed in the guide. You also have the ability to only show HD as well.

Is is my favorite feature.
I Write, Code, and Tweet