xbox 360 - Fast Foward issue

Troubleshoot and discuss the XBOX 360, XBOX One, Linksys, and other extenders.
twinscrewed

HTPC Specs: Show details

xbox 360 - Fast Foward issue

Post by twinscrewed » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Has anyone had an issue with the xbox 360 fast foward "getting stuck in fast foward" and not respond? This is recorded Tv from a ceton on WMC7.

makryger

Post by makryger » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 pm

I haven't had this issue myself. Going through the chain of getting signal from you to the HTPC, lets start off with the remote- are you certain the XBOX is picking up your FF signal? It could be that the button has stopped working. Maybe try a different remote. Next, what type of connection are you using to get your recorded tv to the xbox?
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

StumpyBloke

Post by StumpyBloke » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 pm

I am 99.9% sure this has nothing to do with it but I had a similar issue with Arcsoft TMT in both reverse and ff. As I say, probably not connected but thought I'd throw it in as well. FYI, dont have the issue now since reinstalling.
Rich

twinscrewed

Post by twinscrewed » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:28 pm

The remote seeems to work fine, but when I fast foward a long baseball game say an hour in sometimes the xbox keeps fast fowarding and doesnt stop when I want. Last night I had to shut if off because it just kept going. The xbox is wired running to the same gigabit switch as the htpc, Im aware the xbox is not gigabit...The rest of my home network is though. This is a fresh install of 64bit windows 7, only thing media related installed is sharks codecs, My channel logos, and media browser.