Premier Feature

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
Shackleford

HTPC Specs: Show details

Premier Feature

Post by Shackleford » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

I'm really enjoying the app especially being able to see what new shows are premiering. I have been thinking that something to check what TV shows are new tonight would be nice (similar to the new tonight movies section). That way you can see if any special events like an awards show or something is airing and to know if your normal shows are new. Right now I use tvguide.com/newtonight from a pc for this info. Maybe some kind of implementation of finales would be nice too.

Also, Is there any chance of a plugin for WMC to access the this and/or premiers? Instead of always having to grab a mobile device, just launch it from the htpc or extender and see what's new tonight and what is premiering this week and set recordings from there instead of combing through the guide. I was thinking maybe of trying to write something myself but am not that great with programming.

EDIT: I've submitted a feature request too. #589