FIVE HUNDRED!

Latest and Greatest in the world of Technology and/or Media Center.
makryger

HTPC Specs: Show details

FIVE HUNDRED!

Post by makryger » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:59 am

We've hit a huge milestone everybody!

Some messages from the staff here:
makryger wrote:I'm amazed that this forum has grown to such a remarkable size in less than three months. We've managed to prevent some of our most valuable posters from dissapearing, bring in some new enthusiasts, and grab some SageTV folks as well. "The Green Button" is an entity again. When people say "check out the green button", they can google it and find us on top of the search. None of this could be done without all of you!

Long Live Media Center! Long Live TGB.tv!
holidayboy wrote:It's thanks to the awesome Media Center community that this site continues to go from strength to strength, it was the community that inspired the creation of TGB.tv and as long as that community needs somewhere to hang out, TGB.tv will be here!
StumpyBloke wrote:I had a feeling this site would become popular due to the changes at WEC but I never expected it to happen so quickly!! I just want to thank EVERYONE for making this site what it has become! I really believe in due course it will become the definitive Media Center resource!!

Thanks all!! :)
stonethecrows wrote:With the demise of thegreenbutton.com as we knew it, I hope that this morsel of similarity has helped to bridge the gap. We have healthy numbers, steadily rising. Thanks to all our members for making it so, and guests for coming here to browse :)

Hey, if you're a guest, sign up and get involved!

Cheers and here's to the next 500!
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

newfiend

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by newfiend » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 am

I think we all owe you a huge amount of gratitude for helping us keep the community together. I have nothing against WEC. I just really hate what they did to the original GB. It lost its community feeling.. Here we have that feeling again and I can see by the member count that you did the right thing by starting this site. Once again thank you for all you do to keep this going!!!
Congrats on 500! Here's to the next 500+
newfiend