Super Bowl INVERSE commercial skip?

Chat with other TGB members about whatever is on your mind.
barnabas1969

HTPC Specs: Show details

Super Bowl INVERSE commercial skip?

Post by barnabas1969 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:06 am

From my perspective, there are only two reasons for watching sports. One is to hang out with friends. The other, during the Super Bowl, is for the commercials!

I don't give a rat's rear end about the outcome of the game. The commercials during the Super Bowl are much more entertaining than the game!

Has anyone figured out how to easily change a commercial-skip XML file so that it skips the GAME and ONLY shows the commercials?

lithium630

Post by lithium630 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 pm

barnabas1969 wrote:From my perspective, there are only two reasons for watching sports. One is to hang out with friends. The other, during the Super Bowl, is for the commercials!

I don't give a rat's rear end about the outcome of the game. The commercials during the Super Bowl are much more entertaining than the game!

Has anyone figured out how to easily change a commercial-skip XML file so that it skips the GAME and ONLY shows the commercials?

I think videoredo can do that pretty easily. Better yet you should take up gambling so you have a reason to watch.

jamiejacobson

Post by jamiejacobson » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 pm

I don't know how to skip the game, but I sure do know how to skip commercials on LIVE TV!!

check out commercialbreak.com

I'v been using this to skip ESPN commercials.

works like a charm.

the app notifies you when the game is back, so you can do whatever you want during those awful commercial breaks.

use it before someone sues these guys :o

GO NINERS !!!