Channel #'s for recordings

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
choliscott

HTPC Specs: Show details

Channel #'s for recordings

Post by choliscott » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 am

Anyway to add the actual channel #'s to select when setting up or modifying a recording, instead of SD only or HD only?

For instance I might only want to record a show off of one channel, but the show might play on a bunch of channels. An example would be I want to record south park, but only from Comedy Central

staknhalo

Post by staknhalo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 am

When cycling through SD or HD only, it should also load any channels it can see the show is on in your current guide listings. It will say 'x channel only'.

choliscott

Post by choliscott » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:26 am

I know media center will show the channel #, but the companion app does not

I have

Any Channel
HD Only
Hd Preferred
SD only
Sd Preferred
Other
staknhalo wrote:When cycling through SD or HD only, it should also load any channels it can see the show is on in your current guide listings. It will say 'x channel only'.

staknhalo

Post by staknhalo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 am

My mistake. I saw your post via 'View Active Topics' and didn't realize you were talking about the companion app.

bcgreenbtv

Post by bcgreenbtv » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 am

Like the OP I am also wondering if this feature will be added soon.

If not, can the app at least be updated to set up a series recording exactly the same way it would be created if it was done on WMC?

Motz

Post by Motz » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 pm

So we had a regression from the last services build with using the system default settings. We are aware of the issue and it will be resolved in the next services update. I do not have an eta on specific channel # as it is currently not planned, however please go ahead an enter a feature request at http://tracker.cetoncorp.com

Thank you
I Write, Code, and Tweet