No Artwork or Metadata

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
nadforever

HTPC Specs: Show details

No Artwork or Metadata

Post by nadforever » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:02 pm

just installed this software on my computer. all my movies are stored on a different pc that i have all my media on. well it sees all the movies fine. but does not see the artwork... i use media center master and it saves all the .jpg names the same as the Ceton app would. but why wont it still see them?? when i set up the config i unchecked the create artwork and meta data cause its all already there.....

Motz

Post by Motz » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:45 pm

We are working on a feature that will read in your local movie artwork that already exists in the folder. Additionally it would read in your metadata from media center as well for movies if it exists.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

nadforever

Post by nadforever » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:32 am

any update on this?

Motz

Post by Motz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:41 am

We wanted to get it out this week for the new launch, but the stores were a bit faster at processing then we thought. Michael is going to do a big post of all the brand new awesome changes he is working on!
I Write, Code, and Tweet