Time Zone display on remote device

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
dsreyn

HTPC Specs: Show details

Time Zone display on remote device

Post by dsreyn » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:04 am

I live in the Las Vegas area (Pacific time) and frequently travel to Massachusetts (Eastern time). When I use the app on my iPod Touch, all of the times I see are displayed in my current time zone. That is, when I'm in Massachusetts, I see the times (guide data, upcoming recordings, etc.) in Eastern time. This can be slightly confusing at times - for example, at a quick glance, a show that is scheduled to record at 9pm on Wednesday in Las Vegas will appear to be scheduled for 12am on Thursday. What I would like to be able to do is to display all of the time information using the time zone where my DVR is located (Las Vegas), rather than the time zone where my iPod Touch and I are located. Is there a way to do this? Or if not, would it be possible to add such a feature?

Thanks,
Doug

uspino

Post by uspino » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 am

I suggested the same thing. Two months ago...

http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/vie ... =63&t=2954

Motz

Post by Motz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 am

Yep it is absolutely on my list of "todos", but not high on my list in mission critical stuff. Do not worry I did not forget :)

It is more of an architecture change that I need to put in place, which is a bit more complicated.
I Write, Code, and Tweet