Just some positive words for the Ceton guys.

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
Venom51

HTPC Specs: Show details

Just some positive words for the Ceton guys.

Post by Venom51 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 am

Thank you gentleman for building this app. It's a huge improvement in fuctionality over the my Eventghost solution that was previously in service. We are a demanding bunch and I'm impressed with the amount of effort being put into getting bugs resolved.

mikinho

Post by mikinho » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 am

Thanks. We appreciate it.

grinchy

Post by grinchy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 am

Ya, props to everyone working so hard on this app!

PS: And it's CETON, damnit! Haha, j/k - :D

tad

Post by tad » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Venom51 wrote:Thank you gentleman for building this app. It's a huge improvement in fuctionality over the my Eventghost solution that was previously in service. We are a demanding bunch and I'm impressed with the amount of effort being put into getting bugs resolved.
Agreed 100%. I don't know how much profit you're going to make from sales of the app itself, but I've already showed it to a few friends who were nothing short of amazed. They're not the type of folk that will ever build their own Media Center HTPC, but they are the type that will drop a grand in a heartbeat on something that just works out of the box (i.e., the Q).

ejvette

Post by ejvette » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:53 pm

I just upgraded from my 2 ATI cards to the ceton which I must say thanks to this forum was a very painless process. My buddy turned me on to the Campion which I immediately installed and all I can say is wow...awesome utility love it!

Motz

Post by Motz » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:00 am

ejvette wrote:I just upgraded from my 2 ATI cards to the ceton which I must say thanks to this forum was a very painless process. My buddy turned me on to the Campion which I immediately installed and all I can say is wow...awesome utility love it!
That is very nice upgrade :) Glad it went well and welcome to the ceton family :)
I Write, Code, and Tweet

blushrts

Post by blushrts » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 pm

I also want to thank Ceton for not just the app, but writing the app for windows phone. I love my Lumia and usually I sit on the sidelines while the apple and android guys get all the cool stuff.

carljanderson

Post by carljanderson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 pm

now if you could just save Media Center from the death spiral that MS seems to have placed WMC, we'd really love you!

:)

i kid.