Companion iTunes Gift card giveaway!!!

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
Motz

HTPC Specs: Show details

Companion iTunes Gift card giveaway!!!

Post by Motz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 pm

If you haven't read our latest blog post the Ceton Companion is now available on NOOK Devices and is optimized for the iPhone 5!! To celebrate we are giving away 3 $10 iTunes gift cards that you can use to purchase the Ceton Companion and other awesome items on iTunes. This contest is only open to US residents (due to the restriction on iTunes gift cards).

Enter here: http://cetoncorp.com/blog/ceton-compani ... d-contest/
I Write, Code, and Tweet

foxwood

Post by foxwood » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Not much of an enticement to us Andorid users - how about some Google Play gift cards for us :-)

(I understand that Windows Phone users might be out of luck here - I can't find any information about Gift cards for the Windows Phone app store. I hope that Microsoft realizes that that's not going to make for a successful Windows 8 application marketplace!)

Jonny561201

Post by Jonny561201 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 pm

foxwood wrote:Not much of an enticement to us Andorid users - how about some Google Play gift cards for us :-)

(I understand that Windows Phone users might be out of luck here - I can't find any information about Gift cards for the Windows Phone app store. I hope that Microsoft realizes that that's not going to make for a successful Windows 8 application marketplace!)

They already posted about google play gift cards around the initial companion app launch. I'm guessing this is just catching up for the IOS users. ;)
http://cetoncorp.com/blog/ceton-compani ... -giftcard/

foxwood

Post by foxwood » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Oops - forgot about that.

Motz

Post by Motz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:58 am

We may do some more android in the future, need to spread the love. yes unfortunately there is no WP marketplace giftcards yet :(
I Write, Code, and Tweet