TWO THOUSAND!

Latest and Greatest in the world of Technology and/or Media Center.
makryger

HTPC Specs: Show details

TWO THOUSAND!

Post by makryger » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 pm

TGB.tv has hit another huge milestone: We now have 2000 members! Thank you to everyone who has participated so far. And just as important as the number of members, is that we have a forum that continues to garner more activity and more hits every day. But there's still room for additional growth! We encourage any guests here to join, so you can start asking questions and offering your experiences in the world of HTPCs. (As I write this, I see there are 10 registered members, and 15 guests browsing the forums).

With all this growth, and over a year of forum topics, we're starting to see a trend as to which forums are more popular than others. To keep the main page of the forum clean, as well as in anticipation of Windows 8, you may start to see some consolidation of various forums in the upcoming weeks.

While we're talking about the TGB.tv forums, we also wanted to tell you that we will have some exciting news to share with the community near the end of this month. Stay tuned!
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

mark1234

Post by mark1234 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Brilliant - congrats!
Windows Media Centre - Abandoned by Microsoft

STC

Post by STC » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks to all the members and visitors. Long may it continue :D
By the Community, for the Community. 100% Commercial Free.

Want decent guide data back? Check out EPG123

swampfire

Post by swampfire » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:01 am

This makes me proud to be a WMC newbie. I just got my 6-tuner HDHR setup working (2 HDHR3-CC), and added a 4GB XBox to each of our 3 TVs. My family and I could not be happier. And best of all, after a few years the gear will pay for itself in saved STB rental fees.

I really appreciate the efforts of makryger and others who make WMC7 the world's best DVR!

trooper11

Post by trooper11 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Congrats, here is to another 2000 new members!

This is a great community that fills a big void. Ive gotten a lot out of the discussions that have gone on here.