Need help with my Anysee TV Tuner

Help with tuners from ATI, Hauppauge, AverMedia and more.
hasanordek

HTPC Specs: Show details

Need help with my Anysee TV Tuner

Post by hasanordek » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi all,

On my HTPC I have a Anysee E30 Combo (DVB-C) connected. I use Windows 7's Windows Media Center. If I use Anysee TC-Viewer, it indicates that the signal is 52%. As a result, I cannot receive all the channels on Windows Media Center.

Before I came to the conclusion that the signal could be the problem, I edited the transponder list of my region. I now have two versions, namely the transponder list that Anysee installed and one that I've generated from the website gratisprogrammas.nl.

If I use the 'Anysee' transponder list, I can receive all the Dutch channels (except HD). But when I use the newly generated transponder list, then I suddenly receive Belgian, German and English channels. But no Dutch channels. How is this possible? And I was wondering, is it possible to merge these two transponder lists?

Then I wondered what was the signal strength? I used the Anysee TC-Viewer. I saw that it was fluctuated between 48% and 52%. What is the required signal strength? And how can I increase the signal strength?

And I will explain which other devices are near to the HTPC. I have a TV, a laptop, a switch, a router, a wireless access point and radio. Could this also cause a bad signal? I hope to hear from you? Many thanks in advance!